Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: Michael Huyghue, the agent for Pacman Jones, took responsibility for Jones' absence from the Titans' offseason conditioning program. “With all the negative publicity and the distractions, I just decided it would be better if he went off-site with his workouts,” Huyghue said. “I called Coach Fisher to tell him this." Huyghue says Pacman will return to Nashville in time for the May 15 OTA. “He will be back in time for the mini-camps, and if things go well, then he’ll probably stay and continue working out with his teammates,” Huyghue said.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

"with all the negative publicity and distractions"??? Give me a big freaking break...hey Mr. Agent....how about getting him into the OTAs so he can try to start correcting the image he now has tattooed on this community.

All this does is make him look like he can't handle the heat of the kitchen that HE freaking set on fire.

Shame they did not put a rip cord clause in his contract because I would pay $$ to pull that one.

Never said he had done anything illegal....but wrong is a matter of perspective IMHO.

Is it wrong that this guy has flagrantly put no effort to keep himself out of very questionable situations given his questionable history?

Is it wrong that he has done nothing to shore up his reputation as an anti-team player by his actions and attitude?

My answer to these questions is yes...it is wrong for him to do these things.
I won't back down from that opinion and it will take a couple of years of some stellar play and quiet times from the PacPosse before I change my mind about whether I think this guys is an asset or liability for a team that is trying to rebuild itself.

Yeah Gunny that's true, but conversely, he hasn't done anything right either.
And for a team with the Star Legacy we have, Campbell, Moon, George, Mathews, Munchak, McNair, etc. he is a pale imitation of what a Titan should be. I was really hoping we would get a clean offseason and a new attitude out of this guy this season.

Gunny said:
what questionable situations has he been in?

On location at 2am at a quick mart parking lot where a shooting occurs?

Huge drug bust involving a vehicle that apparently he "loaned" a friend for a rap video...maybe that is not a questionable situation, but definitely questionable friends.

Laserjock said:
Huge drug bust involving a vehicle that apparently he "loaned" a friend for a rap video...maybe that is not a questionable situation, but definitely questionable friends.
The "friend" was arrested and identified by Police Chief Ronal Serpas as the primary target of the investigation.

check out the signature for facts about Reynaldology and Reynaldo Hill.

A new fact every day....until i eventually run out of things to plagerise. :brow:

Gunny said:
At this stage Pacman hasn't done anything wrong. You'd be wise not to forget that

Although every American is innocent until PROVEN guilty, that is a legal standard. As a Titan fan I hold the players to a much higher standard than that. Adam has done plenty wrong, hasn't been arrested this year - yet, but he has done plenty wrong.

Unfourtunatly I think he is not at the BSP this off-season for the same reason he was a holdout last season. He can't show up till his pee is clean.

I hope I am wrong, but that is what I believe. His consistent thuglet behavior only reinforces this.

Workouts?! Don't talk about workouts! Are you kidding me? Workouts?! I'm just hoping we can score some weed, more weed!

I submit that the reverse is true. For him to show up for voluntary workouts showing a good attitude and trying to promote team unity would help reverse things of the past..........

H Man said:
Where the ($^# did this Hughygooy pinhead come from? Never heard of him b4 Pacman. P$%s on him...and Pacman too!
Before he became an agent, Huey Gooey was in the Jaguars' front office. :jagsbite:

Pac is Pac. He's not any different from the day we drafted him. We knew what we were getting. Honestly, it's not all that bad. Yes- he associates with the wrong characters and has been immature BUT he has not broken the law.

Unfortunately, we are so emotionally invested in the Titans that we often hold the players to a much higher standard than other members of society. He is only a FOOTBALL player and a pretty good one at that. I could care less what he does off the field- as long as it doesn't have repercussions that affect his on the field (or the team) performance.

So, IMO he needs to stay in shape, show up for OTA's, put up excellent returns, cover well and get a few INTs. That's what I think we paid for. Who am I to judge if his non-professional behavior meets my personal code of morality.

I agree that his pee is tainted thick from a long winter of doing bong hits with his thug buddies.
spliff.art

Not that doing a bong hit is bad, but he's getting paid millions to NOT do that.

If he wants to do bong hits with his thug buddies, he should quit playing football, & get a job working the grill at Chili's.

Pac is a piece of crap human.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back