Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slipjack said:
Maybe we should have drafted M. Vick. It would have taken the thug spotlite off of Pac.
You want Vick to come in and be your project 3rd string qb/back-up for Young? No need to waste a draft pick. Just claim him off waivers from Miami.

Gene the PIG said:
I agree that his pee is tainted thick from a long winter of doing bong hits with his thug buddies.
spliff.art

Not that doing a bong hit is bad, but he's getting paid millions to NOT do that.

If he wants to do bong hits with his thug buddies, he should quit playing football, & get a job working the grill at Chili's.

Pac is a piece of crap human.

I almost spit iced tea all over the computer after seeing the weed guy....
Pac has just got to learn to stay out of the wrong place (gas station 2 am.)
and needs to change his attitude....remember this is a guy who lost it last game of the season..

I grew to love the guy last year with the explosive return game and I think some of the penalties against him were bogus. He does let other receivers get in his head and they intitate some contact and get the flag thrown on him....
That meltdown in the Jags game still sticks around though...whatever gains he made, he blew by acting so immature....
His agent is a friggin' moron too with this stuff and his holdout comments last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back