Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was 100% about giving Kevin the chance to win a Super Bowl. Hopefully he’ll be back in a few years to retire a Titan.
This had nothing to do with it. It was a money saving move and about getting draft picks. They would have traded him to Carolina if they offered a better deal.

I really don’t think anyone cares about his chance at a SB and honestly, of any guys on the titans that management may feel sorry for in that way, I’m not sure it’s Byard.

Exactly. NFL teams don’t trade players to help them get SB wins. They do t to benefit the team. The Titans got picks and cleared a lot of salary.

Lol and ppl think henry finna fetch a 2nd or better.

Byard has sucked for a couple years now anyway. Least we got something for him

The Titans freed up a lot of salary and gained a couple picks for depth. Byard wasn't playing at his former level so it only makes sense to move on, this season is lost. Hopefully they can swing a deal for Henry, he's not coming back in 2024 for a rebuild.

Lol and ppl think henry finna fetch a 2nd or better.

Byard has sucked for a couple years now anyway. Least we got something for him

Henry could maybe, maybe, very slim chance bring a 3rd if a team thinks for sure he puts them over the top and they are desperate. Baltimore makes sense. Tampa maybe. Hell. Maybe Atlanta.

Now the rebuild is official and any thread of hope for this season is gone. Hate to see Byard go. True Titan and helped take us from obscurity to relevant. It's a shame we are now going back to obscurity.

Not sure if its him, or just a lack of playmaking around him, but it looked like he lost a step. He also had 2 seasons where he didn't play to full potential. Still a shame. He has significantly better coverage stats than Edmunds. Our D definitely just got worse and highly unlikely the draft picks will pan out, certainly not to his caliber.

I want to wish you luck Byard, but I wish it was a different team. Hope you get upset in the playoffs.

Henry could maybe, maybe, very slim chance bring a 3rd if a team thinks for sure he puts them over the top and they are desperate. Baltimore makes sense. Tampa maybe. Hell. Maybe Atlanta.
I may quit watching football if Henry was traded to the F’ing ratbirds.

we already had to stomach McNair, Mason, and Rolle, then a BS defeat in the divisional round a couple years later.

I would hate to see Henry get treated by this fan base so poorly for even accepting playing for the ratbirds.

Really surprised we got what we got. He has not played well this year

There has been numerous instances of overestimating what players would be worth within this very community. The Titans dumped off an aging player with a hefty salary that was playing at an average level. It wasn't a bad trade for the Titans and I agree with you 100%.

TENNESSEE TITANS = EAGLES FARM TEAM

Field a JV team with a JV offense and, well, we've been here before. If not for striking gold with Derrick, AJ, and picking up Tannehill at the right time we would have been in rebuild years earlier. Now the clock is on Carthon, but I'm not holding a lot of hope at this point that these folks have a clue about what they are doing.

I'm not happy, and like other times in the past 20 years I'm feeling that rooting for this team is thorough waste of my time.

Rumor has it ; KB31 was given the option …

play it out as a Titan and get to wear that sweet Oilers jersey or ship you off to Philly?

…the tire marks from him peeling outta the parking lot will be there a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back