Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will get a 3 round compensatory pick for Henry so pick must be a 3 or more or you do not trade him!

No RB contract is going to be worth a 3th rnd comp pick these days.

Also with close to 100mil in cap space we most likely will be adding more FA contracts than we lose...

Good trade for a Byard’s sake but then again when has it been a teams job to look out for a player’s best interest. Eagles all in to win the Super Bowl while they have all the pieces, too bad Titans management never has that mind set. The draft capital could be nice but I know our scouts suck and titans whiff a lot. Tammy should be traded next and maybe DH.

The salary dump this year and next makes this no brainer. More I look at it the more I like it. Where do the eagles keep getting the cap space? The bill has to come due sometime doesn't it?

Good trade for a Byard’s sake but then again when has it been a teams job to look out for a player’s best interest. Eagles all in to win the Super Bowl while they have all the pieces, too bad Titans management never has that mind set. The draft capital could be nice but I know our scouts suck and titans whiff a lot. Tammy should be traded next and maybe DH.
Damn.
An AFC Championship matchup and 2 years later a #1 seed and you feel like the titans never put together the pieces capable of winning a SB.

they 100% did. It fell apart because of big contracts and bad drafts.
It’s just unfortunate they didn’t break the hump.

I may quit watching football if Henry was traded to the F’ing ratbirds.

we already had to stomach McNair, Mason, and Rolle, then a BS defeat in the divisional round a couple years later.

I would hate to see Henry get treated by this fan base so poorly for even accepting playing for the ratbirds.

I don’t think we received anything for any of those players. If the Ratbirds send a nice package, I’ll take it.

Cowboys also make sense.
TENNESSEE TITANS = EAGLES FARM TEAM

Field a JV team with a JV offense and, well, we've been here before. If not for striking gold with Derrick, AJ, and picking up Tannehill at the right time we would have been in rebuild years earlier. Now the clock is on Carthon, but I'm not holding a lot of hope at this point that these folks have a clue about what they are doing.

I'm not happy, and like other times in the past 20 years I'm feeling that rooting for this team is thorough waste of my time.

We had a nice run with DH22 and T17. It just wasn’t going to last because THill isn’t close to elite. It wasn’t a waste and a lot better than most teams. Now you rebuild.

Has Ran whiffed yet? We have a new GM. Not sure you know that. Let’s see what he does.

Damn.
An AFC Championship matchup and 2 years later a #1 seed and you feel like the titans never put together the pieces capable of winning a SB.

they 100% did. It fell apart because of big contracts and bad drafts.
It’s just unfortunate they didn’t break the hump.
Window closed so fast and I wished we address QB a lot sooner. Two chit performances in consecutive years for Tammy was enough but oh well.

Definitely lose a lot of leadership with him gone. I'm sure he's smiling ear to ear right now as he is moving on to bigger and better things.

Have no issues with the compensation we're getting back for him. Going to be interested to see if Edmunds can turn a leaf with us and contribute to being a long term starter.

Window closed so fast and I wished we address QB a lot sooner. Two chit performances in consecutive years for Tammy was enough but oh well.
Don’t get me wrong, very disappointed in the way it turned out and maybe injuries last season could have changed it for one more run.

just like the previous windows, good showing but couldn’t get it done, dates back to the Oilers too.

now it’s a matter of how far they fall off and how long it takes to get back.

These people on the Titan FB groups are so emotional they think Byard was worth a 3rd lol.

I'm also getting grief because I want him to have a chance to win a ring. How dare he have a better chance at a ring somewhere else.

These people on the Titan FB groups are so emotional they think Byard was worth a 3rd lol.

I'm also getting grief because I want him to have a chance to win a ring. How dare he have a better chance at a ring somewhere else.
It’s pretty bad. I’m seeing a bunch of the titans pages blowing up about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back