Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran following in JRob's footsteps with eating dead cap

shouldve just offloaded all his cap and take nothing else if this was the alternative

In all fairness, Ran asked him to take a paycut.

Ran isnt going to pay a safety big money. He's into analytics and will use safety money elsewhere

He hasnt played well this season but not many players can under Bowen

These people on the Titan FB groups are so emotional they think Byard was worth a 3rd lol.

I'm also getting grief because I want him to have a chance to win a ring. How dare he have a better chance at a ring somewhere else.
Well you should feel bad about that.

Yup makes sense..... trade with the team that made your franchise look like a laughing stock......

We are just a buy here pay here for the trashiest city in America...........

Byard wont be missed much and I dont think it signals a fire sale... Eagles were shopping around for a safety...Titans were ready to move on. Simple as that.

Byard wont be missed much and I dont think it signals a fire sale... Eagles were shopping around for a safety...Titans were ready to move on. Simple as that.

No, Titans found out a rumor the Eagles were looking to try and trade,and Ran nearly fell over trying to get to the phone......

So....we get a 5th round pick, a 6th round pick...

and a safety (Terrell Edmunds) under a 1 year contract.................. it's the desmond king trade all over again, just with the roles reversed....

Literally the ONLY positive is the contract coming off the books -- we suck at drafting 5th-7th rounders...

Ran was great at that in SF why we hired him J Rob was awful at it. I do see we will not get comp pick for henry due to money but still if it aint a 3 no. Levis needs real chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back