Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
D Hop and Henry got to stay to see what we have
No upside to dealing Henry at all. It would be terribly stupid to sell the farm and have a rookie step in behind this chit OL for at best a 3rd for him. I can see it putting the circling Squirrel back there, but if that's the case, I won't watch til next year.

I don't like the return on this. Two day 3 picks and a player that won't be around for too long? KB was at least worth a 4th, if not a 3rd. How often do 5th and 6th round picks work out?

I hate that it was the Eagles again.

Safeties just aren't worth that much in general. Especially expensive safeties on the wrong side of 30.

You can make the argument he was worth more to us than what we received. Maybe that's true. But as far as his actual trade value, this is what I would have expected.

I can't find it anywhere online, but wasn't it Byard who made a comment to the press several years ago about a lack of decent 'coordination' in regards to the Titans defense? Does ANYONE remember this? Am I crazy...?

I can't find it anywhere online, but wasn't it Byard who made a comment to the press several years ago about a lack of decent 'coordination' in regards to the Titans defense? Does ANYONE remember this? Am I crazy...?

wasn't that Wesley Woodyard about the AFC Championship game?

Byard one of my fave Titans since his rookie year. Sad to see him go but totally good move in rebuild. Would like to have got more draft capital and no Edmunds but meh whatever - cap savings needed for rebuild. Need to pull the plunger on other players but I expect to see an epidemic of injuries the next 4-5 games. Feels to me like we win one game this season. We’ve had 2 embarrassing losses this year already this team is bad.

As bad as it sucks to move on from KB at least we were able to get a couple picks that may work out.

Trade everyone else we can get anything for and let Levis take over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back