Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know why people think we “chose” Tannehole over Brady. There was absolutely no indication that Brady had any interest in signing with us. It was ALL media speculation and no factual evidence.

JRob strikes me as a guy that panics easy. Always trading up in the draft when he’s afraid he won’t get someone. Then drafts someone who would have been there anyways like Fitzpatrick. I think he panicked and overpaid Tannehill.
If I remember correctly, the QB FA market was dreadful that year. He was pretty much the most viable option.

This is on Robinson to have $29M in guaranteed salary in the third year of a deal. That is moronic!

You might do a deal like that for Aaron Rogers but not for a guy one good 10 game stretch.

They still are motivated to cut him loose. A cap hit is one thing but having to pay out that much salary is another.

We don't know much about Logan Woodside he did not have one pass attempt all year.
Saw enough of Logan preseason. Pretty awful.

I saw that the O-line could be restructured/released. Lewan, Saffold, and Jones are all candidates. Also, Brown and Evans on D could be replace, IMO.

I saw that the O-line could be restructured/released. Lewan, Saffold, and Jones are all candidates. Also, Brown and Evans on D could be replace, IMO.
Evans and Brown are gone in FA so they don’t count against next years cap with expiring contracts. Can’t release 3 of 5 Olinemen. May be a blend of restructuring and flat out cuts in the works.

We need Russell Wilson.....get rid of this bump ASAP.

Derek Carr would suffice.. Too bad we signed bum Tanny to a contract we can't get out of.

We're stuck with Turnover Tanny for the foresseable future.

At least he looks great in mini camp updates, right?

Derek Carr would suffice.. Too bad we signed bum Tanny to a contract we can't get out of.

We're stuck with Turnover Tanny for the foresseable future.

At least he looks great in mini camp updates, right?
Yes lol. Lets see how it plays out you never know maybe a team like Washington might be interested.

Crazy to see what QBs are now “elite” because it’s necessary for a SB victory.
I was unaware Burrow made it
Jimmy G was close
Matt Stafford just needed 10+ years to get the label.

Maybe Josh Allen is too.

I mean, as we speak, 4/5 QBs left have never, not even once, been mentioned as “elite”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back