Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
its 2 hours for me from Alabama. But my son lives in Nashville now- I can come up and stay with him to ease up the travel. I used do up and back- brutal.
LOL

It was 5am till 10pm that season in Memphis... awful

but hey after season ender vs stoolers I stopped at every rest stop between Bartlett to Tidwell - LOL

trolled the F outta loser azz pizzburgH losertards

After his second int I was jokingly saying we should just run the wildcat the rest of the game. Hindsight, we would've freaking won if we did that.

After his second int I was jokingly saying we should just run the wildcat the rest of the game. Hindsight, we would've freaking won if we did that.
I'm still so pissed about the final INT. That stupid mother F forced the ball. We could have just dink and dunk or run to get into FG range to win. Wasted season.

I'm still so pissed about the final INT. That stupid mother F forced the ball. We could have just dink and dunk or run to get into FG range to win. Wasted season.
Going for 2 after the Henry TD hurt..if we kicked the PAT it would have been 17-16 Titans, just run out the clock

Going for 2 after the Henry TD hurt..if we kicked the PAT it would have been 17-16 Titans, just run out the clock
Lots of things questionable but nothing can be overlooked about Tammy. 3 ints yesterday and this is his 3rd time in playoff where he just sucks. Defense played awesome but it was not enough because of Tammy.

That hurt, however that yellow belly Tannehill killed us. He's the Achilles heel to the titans. 50 million cap hit we can't even get rid of the piece of Sh##. We need a backup ASAP! Tannehill should have been benched multiple times this season.....however we don't have anyone to step in. He needs compensation pushing his sorry yellow belly a##. PIECE OF CRAP!

One of the main problems I see, and I dont understand it at all, is he seems to have lost all trust in his receivers. The past two years, Tannehill came out and threw the ball to where the receiver was going to be, making it easy to catch in stride and get yards after. Now he is hesitating and wanting to watch the receivers and then he throws to where they are instead of where they will be. Mostly resulting in passes behind and high. I just dont understand why things changed. Then, knowing how shitty our Oline is, he keeps holding the ball forever, instead of having faith in his receivers to be where they are supposed to be and letting it loose.

Blasingame drop costs points. The missed throw over the top to AJ the next drive cost a TD. The 2 point conversion miss. The pass behind AJ on 2nd down on the FG drive may have cost us 4. Failing to get a yard on 3rd and 4th and 1. Not playing Foreman more may have cost us.

Could have easily been up a few scores, even with the 2 picks.

One of the main problems I see, and I dont understand it at all, is he seems to have lost all trust in his receivers. The past two years, Tannehill came out and threw the ball to where the receiver was going to be, making it easy to catch in stride and get yards after. Now he is hesitating and wanting to watch the receivers and then he throws to where they are instead of where they will be. Mostly resulting in passes behind and high. I just dont understand why things changed. Then, knowing how ****** our Oline is, he keeps holding the ball forever, instead of having faith in his receivers to be where they are supposed to be and letting it loose.
His arm looks weak now. This season he doesn't seem to be able to thread it anymore. He should have all the trust and faith in the world with AJ and Julio. Those are elite WRs.

His arm looks weak now. This season he doesn't seem to be able to thread it anymore. He should have all the trust and faith in the world with AJ and Julio. Those are elite WRs.

He yeets every deep ball 10 yards over everyone's head.

I wonder if it is something where he ends up having surgery on some low key injury here in the next few weeks.

What cost us....picking Tannehill over Brady! That has to be the dumbest decision in franchise history!!! In the end that decision decided our fate. Tannehill over Brady....how do you over come that? A bottom 10 quarterback over the goat??? Very stupid!

Need not worry folks, Tanny will be throwing darts and dimes to AJ, Julio, Kinsey, McRath, Fitzpatrick and Firkser during mini camp updates..

This is on Robinson to have $29M in guaranteed salary in the third year of a deal. That is moronic!

You might do a deal like that for Aaron Rogers but not for a guy one good 10 game stretch.

They still are motivated to cut him loose. A cap hit is one thing but having to pay out that much salary is another.

We don't know much about Logan Woodside he did not have one pass attempt all year.

This is on Robinson to have $29M in guaranteed salary in the third year of a deal. That is moronic!

You might do a deal like that for Aaron Rogers but not for a guy one good 10 game stretch.

They still are motivated to cut him loose. A cap hit is one thing but having to pay out that much salary is another.

We don't know much about Logan Woodside he did not have one pass attempt all year.
Obviously they could take the cap hit but they would have to gut cap somewhere else to make up for it.

JRob strikes me as a guy that panics easy. Always trading up in the draft when he’s afraid he won’t get someone. Then drafts someone who would have been there anyways like Fitzpatrick. I think he panicked and overpaid Tannehill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back