Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
First play of the game (tone setter) int
First Titans' pass of the second half, int
Last Titans offensive play of the season, int

Meanwhile some of the greatest qb play ever as KC and Buffalo go into overtime

p.s. thoughts
What starts with an int, ends with an int and has an int in the middle?
Can't spell Tannehill without i, n & t.
How many Tannehills does it take to screw a fan base?

First play of the game (tone setter) int
First Titans' pass of the second half, int
Last Titans offensive play of the season, int

Meanwhile some of the greatest qb play ever as KC and Buffalo go into overtime

p.s. thoughts
What starts with an int, ends with an int and has an int in the middle?
Can't spell Tannehill without i, n & t.
How many Tannehills does it take to screw a fan base?

Our "QB" is the opposing teams best weapon against us.

Crazy to see what QBs are now “elite” because it’s necessary for a SB victory.
I was unaware Burrow made it
Jimmy G was close
Matt Stafford just needed 10+ years to get the label.

Maybe Josh Allen is too.

I mean, as we speak, 4/5 QBs left have never, not even once, been mentioned aselite”.

What?? Josh Allen, Mahomes, and Stafford have all been mentioned as elite. Joe Burrow has definitely been called elite this year. Only one that hasn’t is Jimmy G. So 1/5 haven’t been mentioned as elite.

What?? Josh Allen, Mahomes, and Stafford have all been mentioned as elite. Joe Burrow has definitely been called elite this year. Only one that hasn’t is Jimmy G. So 1/5 haven’t been mentioned as elite.
I’ll definitely go back to as many threads as I can find, but for sure Stafford wasn’t, if anything he was argued as not elite. Maybe Allen was but that just shows how low the bar for “elite” has gone.

See that QB play by Buffalo and KC? That’s what it takes.
A complete lack of defense?

Buffalo fans are gonna s**t all over their d for the next few months and people are gonna overlook KCs s**t D until they lose.

That was some of the least clutch defense in NFL history.

That is why Titans beat both of these teams.

I’ll definitely go back to as many threads as I can find, but for sure Stafford wasn’t, if anything he was argued as not elite. Maybe Allen was but that just shows how low the bar for “elite” has gone.

Lmao you don’t think Josh Allen is elite?!? WOW. Dude is unbelievable.

Stafford has been considered an elite QB by many people in the league for a long time.

A complete lack of defense?

Buffalo fans are gonna s**t all over their d for the next few months and people are gonna overlook KCs s**t D until they lose.

That was some of the least clutch defense in NFL history.

That is why Titans beat both of these teams.

Yeah it’s amazing how hard it is to stop ELITE QB play. Makes the defenses look terrible. Weird.

Lmao you don’t think Josh Allen is elite?!? WOW. Dude is unbelievable.

Stafford has been considered an elite QB by many people in the league for a long time.
No. If the word elite must be used, Brady, Rodgers. Mahomes. The end and that’s among current QB of the era. All time? At least Mahomes is gone, for now, Rodgers is debatable.

No. If the word elite must be used, Brady, Rodgers. Mahomes. The end and that’s among current QB of the era. All time? At least Mahomes is gone, for now, Rodgers is debatable.

HAHAHAHAHAHA ok dude. You are off your rocker. But I can’t argue what your definition is because you can’t fix stupid.

There’s probably a list of 5-6 teams who aren’t.

Everyone else is trying to catch lighting in a bottle.
Arguable. You cant just go pick an "elite" QB off the elite QB tree and win Superbowls year after year.

How many QBs on that list aren't playing next week? How many missed the playoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back