Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he hasn’t done it yet. You are comparing him to a QB who has won more SB’s than Tannehill has playoff wins.

It’s easier to forgive a bad game when you have won it all before. Simple as that.
Add to that the Chiefs are in great position with their personnel contracts. We on the other hand put all our chips in and then Tannehill threw three picks in a game we should’ve won handily

Hopefully an offseason of addressing the OL, TE and WR behind AJ (whether that's Julio or not) will help Tannehill get back to 2019 form.

It has to as we are tied to him for the foreseeable future with his cap hit.

Downing needs replaced, I know it won't happen as injuries will be to blame ...on D I'd like to think Vrabel sees it's Schwartz or Bowen... hopefully he goes with Schwartz or he's Indy bound

Add to that the Chiefs are in great position with their personnel contracts. We on the other hand put all our chips in and then Tannehill threw three picks in a game we should’ve won handily

KC is in a better cap situation than we are for next year but they’ve got some major holes to fill headed into next year.

But having Mahomes is a big advantage.

I still can’t get over Tannehill smiling on the sidelines!
He's like this every time he fucks up. He's not a leader He's a JAG. He's a yes man behind center does whatever his coordinators tell him to do. The play is a Henry dive up the middle, 12 men in the box, Tanny will hand that damn ball off.

Mahomes on the playoff loss:

“They had a spy on me, for the most part, and I’ve usually done a good job getting around that guy, but they had a good gameplan. They were doing a lot of similar stuff in the first half, we were just executing at a higher level. They stayed with it. But I mean, I gotta be better. When you’re up 21-3 at one point in the game, you can’t lose it, and I put that on myself.”

When’s the last time Tannehill said something like that?

“They had a spy on me, for the most part, and I’ve usually done a good job getting around that guy, but they had a good gameplan. They were doing a lot of similar stuff in the first half, we were just executing at a higher level. They stayed with it. But I mean, I gotta be better. When you’re up 21-3 at one point in the game, you can’t lose it, and I put that on myself.”

I gotta be better - last Saturday
Up 21-3 - can't recall

Plenty of high paid athletes aren’t smiling after losing a playoff game.
I know that's whats so infuriating about Tanny, there is no fire. Like Tom Brady smashing tablets because he's pissed at himself for making mistakes. Tanny just chills think oh well didn't go our way see you next year, for the boys!

That’s accountability. Not “I really thought we’d go down there and score”

But he hasn’t done it yet. You are comparing him to a QB who has won more SB’s than Tannehill has playoff wins.

It’s easier to forgive a bad game when you have won it all before. Simple as that.

So, win a Superbowl first try or get the hell out of town because the fanbase hates you and you're not worthy of continuing to try. Got it.

But I'm comparing him to EVERY QB to ever play the game of football for any significant amount of time. I'm sure every one of them has had bad games and thrown 3 INTs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back