Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's literally taking players off the Jags practice squad, who have been in the league for years and they are suddenly playing like all-pros.

I'm not convinced that is down to JRob.
Nope,
JRob didn’t bring in Autry, Simmons, Byard, Molden, Fulton, Dupree, Weaver, N Jones, Tart, long, Mcreary, rice, Farley (not a brag), Hooker, Cunningham, Landry (from last year).

which of those guys are Jags PS superstars?
That looks like almost all starters and some depth.

It's doable. First team I looked at. By the "no second contract" metric, Chandler Jones was a bad pick. I'm basing the no picks as losses, but it really depends on who they traded for. Given that they've made some crappy trades (i.e. Mohamed Sanu), I'm going with busts.

This would be fun do with with different teams and calculate hull hit vs bust rates.

View attachment 20187
I’d like to see the Eagles and Colts too

Almost all his success has come from one decision, hiring Mike Vrabel and I give him credit for that, but he’s terrible at evaluating talent which is his main job. Any other coach besides Vrabel and this team would be a dumpster fire.
There were a few trades he made early in his GM career that were undeniably great.

At this point. When you look at other teams draft. The 2020 draft was bad for a lot of teams.
titans-coach-nfl-draft-awkward-scene.png

did any of them start with this?

I read an article that depending on the surgery he has to get this could be career threatening. Bummer

"Farley has reportedly already had two lumbar disc surgeries at L4-5 and L5-S1 levels. He is slated to have a third surgery for a herniated disc. This likely means revision surgery at one of the previous levels. If this turns into a fusion, his career may be done due to the loss of motion. However, a second surgery at the same level does not bode well long term. This is why we had concerns pre-draft."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back