Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throw Adorable in there with em......
Well, we have no idea what his injury actually is, so I won’t pile on him yet. If he keeps swelling after practice, no point in activating him. He needs to get on the field soon, and put the injury bug behind him for sure. But having broken 14 bones, had 100+ sutures, and 2 concussions, I don’t criticize injuries I know little or nothing about.

Well, we have no idea what his injury actually is, so I won’t pile on him yet. If he keeps swelling after practice, no point in activating him. He needs to get on the field soon, and put the injury bug behind him for sure. But having broken 14 bones, had 100+ sutures, and 2 concussions, I don’t criticize injuries I know little or nothing about.
The thing with players and knee issues is that they never go away, look at the clown. This gonna be the Adoree story he will play maybe a couple games, half the season but he will once again miss time for knee issues. I think he's a good CB but We are going to need help at CB next year.

The thing with players and knee issues is that they never go away, look at the clown. This gonna be the Adoree story he will play maybe a couple games, half the season but he will once again miss time for knee issues. I think he's a good CB but We are going to need help at CB next year.
One of my more serious injuries was a knee that required major surgery. After about a year with all the rehab, I came back and never had another issue. Did lose a little speed, but not really noticeable. If he were still alive, the late Ray Easterling could verify...

Tons of players have knee injuries and come back the same/better

Apparently he practiced Tuesday, so it must be something he can work through so far. I'm not sure what that means for Thursday, but I guess we'll find out.

ATL fans down here don’t hate him, and largely blame Quinn for a lot of defensive failures.

Takk however, went about this exactly the wrong way. Even *if* JRob was interested, you couldn’t go after him after the Beasley flop.

He used to have a reputation for being a hard worker and an effort guy and a good teammate. Then the Falcons stopped playing him, but also wouldn't trade him and it has been that way for like 2 years.

So I think he did what he had to do to get moved.

Apparently he practiced Tuesday, so it must be something he can work through so far. I'm not sure what that means for Thursday, but I guess we'll find out.
Serious question... if Adoree didn't practice or be active, would they have to put him on IR? Then, would he be there the rest of the season?

Maybe he "practiced" just to prevent that... but may not be ready until way late in the year - if at all.

Serious question... if Adoree didn't practice or be active, would they have to put him on IR? Then, would he be there the rest of the season?

Maybe he "practiced" just to prevent that... but may not be ready until way late in the year - if at all.
They could activate him to the 53 man roster and then make him inactive on a per game basis, but not IR. Only way he goes on IR is if they don’t think he will improve this season. Next trip to IR for him is a season ending move.

That isn't necessarily true, and certainly not true enough to make a blanket statement about all players. A ton of players come back from knee injuries and don't miss a beat. The percentage is likely less than those that have knee injuries that are lingering, but it's not low enough that you can just assume all players have the same outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back