Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he thinks he is worth it, and he can produce it, then pay through incentives. If he fails to achieve elite stats then he doesn’t earn elite bonus. He can put up or shut up.
I agree. Was just pointing out how the incentives work. Idk if you knew that was just making sure. I have heard tons of people who don't know.

I agree. Was just pointing out how the incentives work. Idk if you knew that was just making sure. I have heard tons of people who don't know.
Yeah, I was making the broader point that when players don’t have the market they think they have, AND want the big check, then lay it out there on performance. It’s a good way to save face.

Yeah, I was making the broader point that when players don’t have the market they think they have, AND want the big check, then lay it out there on performance. It’s a good way to save face.
Can baackfire that crazy. Who was it that had a deal worth something crazy but his uncle negotiated it and he ended up making vet base + a little bit more?

It doesn’t matter if he signs or not!!!!
We will still crush our opponents all year long!!!!
Only winners can be a Titan!!!
We will see if chooses to be a loser or a winner!!!

It doesn’t matter if he signs or not!!!!
We will still crush our opponents all year long!!!!
Only winners can be a Titan!!!
We will see if chooses to be a loser or a winner!!!
So titans 16-0 and every other team will be 0-2-14, 0-1-15 or 0-0-16?

I would love 2 see that.

Edit: imagine the tie breakers lol....

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean Wake was 37 and we grabbed him. I’d take this guy, Clowney or not. Can never have too many pass rushers
I think he can be productive, just saying there's a reason why he's still available, maybe its not age.
I'm certainly getting tired of the Clowney thing

I get the whole physicals thing, but at the same time, do a short 1 year deal and strike while the iron is hot right? Or make the contract with an out....

If I had a dollar for every time someone has asked why no one is talking about Griffen, I could have the highest offer in on Clowney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back