Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question really is- “Why is no one paying attention to the talk about Griffin?”

I'm not paying attention because I'm not the GM. If there were real rumors, I'd think more about it.

I wonder if his bouts with mental health make him less desirable.

And of note, Russell Wilson is gonna be broke. 300,000 meals because everyone sank a drive within 12 feet. That may not sound like a lot of cash flow. But that really is. I mean you could be talking 6M dollars for just $20 meal. That dude is f'd. Luckily his wife is ok with it. They should have given him more street cred for that donation, but I don't think anyone was really doing the math. That was almost 1/3 of what was given that day by Everyone (20M).

Last edited by a moderator:
And of note, Russell Wilson is gonna be broke. 300,000 meals because everyone sank a drive within 12 feet. That may not sound like a lot of cash flow. But that really is. I mean you could be talking 6M dollars for just $20 meal. That dude is f'd. Luckily his wife is ok with it. They should have given him more street cred for that donation, but I don't think anyone was really doing the math. That was almost 1/3 of what was given that day by Everyone (20M).
Thats not a lot depending what hes feeding them

$2 box of pasta and $3 of sauce feeds 5 people

Thats not a lot depending what hes feeding them

$2 box of pasta and $3 of sauce feeds 5 people

True. True. But are you going to give them something to drink, lol. The idea should be to give them a real meal and support the local restaurants that are dying. We could feed everyone with a bag of rice too, but you'd like to see a little more done across the board.

Last edited by a moderator:
True. True. But are you going to give them something to drink, lol. The idea should be to give them a real meal and support the local restaurants that are dying. We could feed everyone with a bag of rice too, but you'd like to see a little more done across the board.
Im sure the parameters of a 'meal' were defined up front before he committed.

Its more than likely bulk parcels that round out to be less than $5 per meal, so $1.5m max exposure. Still incredibly generous, but not $6m.

Im sure the parameters of a 'meal' were defined up front before he committed.

Its more than likely bulk parcels that round out to be less than $5 per meal, so $1.5m max exposure. Still incredibly generous, but not $6m.

bulk rate discounts plus a corporate match I’m sure. I’d put RW’s net cost around $650k. And that’s a deductible charity cost so really just about $350k net discretionary income lost.

The Food Pantry ads on tv say that every $1 they raise will create 7 meals. I can't imagine how that works. Basically 14cents per meal.

As slow as this thread may be keep it on topic please.
Honestly, who gives a ish? I wish these mods would just leave threads alone. One or two pages of off topic post doesn't ruin the thread, especially this time of year with nothing going on. If someone wants to talk about what they ate for dinner last night, so be it, if you dont care, skip it and move on.

But anyways here is some on topic info I came across

Honestly, who gives a ish? I wish these mods would just leave threads alone. One or two pages of off topic post doesn't ruin the thread, especially this time of year with nothing going on. If someone wants to talk about what they ate for dinner last night, so be it, if you dont care, skip it and move on.

But anyways here is some on topic info I came across

waiting for us

waiting for us
I agree, we should put a nail in this thread....reports coming out that Cleveland offered the highest price ranging 18 million a year. Knowing that he is definitely waiting it out to get more around 20 million. I personally hope and feel the titans will end this foolish game soon by filling in roster spots, and looking past Clown Clowney.

I agree, we should put a nail in this thread....reports coming out that Cleveland offered the highest price ranging 18 million a year. Knowing that he is definitely waiting it out to get more around 20 million. I personally hope and feel the titans will end this foolish game soon by filling in roster spots, and looking past Clown Clowney.
Browns have to offer more money to play there...on paper they have talent, not sure why they can't put it together, I think it's the orange helmets ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back