Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea something always seems to fall short with Clowney but as a fan I like to see something come in to replace Casey loss. Maybe this is the year he puts it all together.

Starting to think the Titans and Clowney have agreed to a deal pending a physical and it happened around the time the Casey trade went down. Doesn’t make much sense for J Rob to shed cap space and not make ANY moves since. You would think if Clowney was going back to Seattle it would have happened already. Also I find it odd there hardly has been any info about the status of Clowney who is/was one of the bigger name FA’s.

I dont think he comes here...think this is all the same kind of thing like the Brady talk. Would not be surprised if the Madden thing was “fake”.

If I am wrong then ok but until its announced I am not investing any emotion into it.

I dont think he comes here...think this is all the same kind of thing like the Brady talk. Would not be surprised if the Madden thing was “fake”.

If I am wrong then ok but until its announced I am not investing any emotion into it.

This looks and feels like the "Suh signed with us" debacle.

This has been an all time chase for a free agent. No planes to track or photos in public. Our best leads are random guys on Twitter with an inside source. This guy is followed by Ian Rappaport and he either has an actual source close to the situation, or he is mentally crazy. I’m thinking he knows something and he is saying Seattle is OUT

That guy is the Seattle fan that lives in Florida and has a Titans source. Hope I'm wrong, but I'm thinking it's a great troll tactic.
I might do it to Houston fans next year. Was thinking Jags, but with the moves BOB makes Texans just seem a better conditioned fan base

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back