Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm not a fan of Toney on this team. Elite athlete, but not necessarily a good WR. When I think of Toney, I think of Deebo Samuel, Cordarelle Patterson, or maybe Mecole Hardman. Swiss army knife type of weapon on offense, but not a great pure WR.
To be a good #3 and eventually compliment Brown, what rookie would fit?

To be a good #3 and eventually compliment Brown, what rookie would fit?

I like Rondale Moore probably the most of guys that should be available at 23. I like D'Wayne Eskridge in th 2nd. But ifJosh Reynolds is gonna be on the outside, I'd wait till the 3rd/4th and draft Shi Smith. He killed it in 1v1's against guys with 1st/2nd round grades. His route running is super smooth and he is really quick.

Tylan Wallace from OSU is a guy that I like...he is physical after the catch and has the speed to run away from defenders after the catch...very good on contested catches...could play in the slot or outside

had over 200 rec in college with a 16.8 avg and 26tds

ran 4.39 40yrd

I like Rondale Moore probably the most of guys that should be available at 23. I like D'Wayne Eskridge in th 2nd. But ifJosh Reynolds is gonna be on the outside, I'd wait till the 3rd/4th and draft Shi Smith. He killed it in 1v1's against guys with 1st/2nd round grades. His route running is super smooth and he is really quick.
I know Moore had a good pro day, tbh I don't know much about any of the prospects, other than what I read. The knock on Moore is his injuries and inconsistent hands?

I know Moore had a good pro day, tbh I don't know much about any of the prospects, other than what I read. The knock on Moore is his injuries and inconsistent hands?

Moore is super electric with the ball in his hands. Lightning quick and and very strong. Great YAC ability. He squats 600 lbs at 5'9 180lbs. I think he could be an absolute terror out of the slot.

Here's his footage vs Ohio St. in 2018 . A team that featured several 1st round draft picks on the defensive side of the ball. Moore was a freshman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moore is super electric with the ball in his hands. Lightning quick and and very strong. Great YAC ability. He squats 600 lbs and he's 5'9.

Here's his footage vs Ohio St. in 2018 . A team that featured several 1st round draft picks on the defensive side of the ball. Moore was a freshman.

He would certainly be fun to watch

But only 600lbs?
I know someone that did 1000 in HS lol

He would certainly be fun to watch

But only 600lbs?
I know someone that did 1000 in HS lol

The world record for any weight class is 1080 lbs. Most WRs are not squating anywhere near 600 lbs. And certainly not ones that are 5'9 180 lbs.

For reference, the US national record holder for his weight class according to the USPA is 639 lbs.

The world record for any weight class is 1080 lbs. Most WRs are not squating anywhere near 600 lbs. And certainly not ones that are 5'9 180 lbs.

For reference, the US national record holder for his weight class according to the USPA is 639 lbs.
It is impressive, I was making a joke at JCBRAVE saying he can squat 1k, maybe you aren't familiar with those posts.
Moore is tough to bring down which would be welcome to see

I don't know if he was brought up. But if you have not seen Jonathan Adam's Jr. Out of Arkansas St. Check out some of his tape. Big bodies, blocks well and has some amazing catches. He would be amid to late round guy that I would love to see itwo- toned blue.

Can we just trade up for Waddle? **** it. Imagine having a young Tyreke Hill in this offense....
I don't hate this idea, just depends on where he falls to. Since our Superbowl window only has another year or two left in it, this would be the time to go all out for a player you think puts you over the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back