Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im conflicted on this one.

One one hand. The offense sucks and isnt WR friendly. he's shown flashes, comes up in key downs every now and then, and then in some games just straight out isnt targeted.

On the other hand, you see Courtland Sutton's TD yesterday and think goddam, Corey aint ever done that
Did you forget about the game winning TD against Philly last year or the game he had against NE? Listen.....Davis,Brown and Humphries are good receivers on a team with a horrible OC. As long as Art is here our offense will never get better. Hell, he couldn't utilize Henry more!

So damn depressing. . It’s always something with us . Corey has flashed in the past , Tannehill is better than this years Mariota but it ain’t good enough and the chemistry with Corey isn’t there at least not yet . In the position we’re in I’m not sure we can draft a franchise quarterback and Tannehill is iffy moving into the future . I wonder which way we go ? These recievers will be deprived of the stats they possibly deserve although I’m not convinced fully that Davis is the “real deal” .

He can't seem to get open. Oh well, there is always next draft lol
He was quite good at that last year. He was one of the best in the league at beating top 25 CBs.

This offense is worse than that of Mariota's rookie year. Let that sink in. Arthur Smith is an abortion of an OC.

So damn depressing. . It’s always something with us . Corey has flashed in the past , Tannehill is better than this years Mariota but it ain’t good enough and the chemistry with Corey isn’t there at least not yet . In the position we’re in I’m not sure we can draft a franchise quarterback and Tannehill is iffy moving into the future . I wonder which way we go ? These recievers will be deprived of the stats they possibly deserve although I’m not convinced fully that Davis is the “real deal” .

I'm a purest and this scenario has me withering.

It's not the qb!! Ppl thought having tanny in here would suddenly make our wrs better. It's our scheme.

I really want to like Davis, but damn he makes it hard. I sport his jersey.

He dropped an easy throw by Tanny that forced a punt when we clearly needed points.

The fact that Tanny can't find him open, it's looking more and more like he was a freak of nature in a weak ass conference AKA Western Michigan.

Great win today, but I think Brown and Smith are the best threats we have.

I really want to like Davis, but damn he makes it hard. I sport his jersey.

He dropped an easy throw by Tanny that forced a punt when we clearly needed points.

The fact that Tanny can't find him open, it's looking more and more like he was a freak of nature in a weak ass conference AKA Western Michigan.

Great win today, but I think Brown and Smith are the best threats we have.
The pass was behind him. He also made an incredible catch today too. One similar to the one brown fumbled

I think he’s good and well worth keeping, just not meeting the expectations of being a #5 overall pick.

In fairness, I don’t know if that was possible considering the way the offense is run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back