Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pass was behind him. He also made an incredible catch today too. One similar to the one brown fumbled

Say what? Both of his hands touched the ball. He's the 5th overall pick. Those are suppose to be given when it comes to him.

The fact that Mariota and Tanny can't find him downfield is alarming.

Say what? Both of his hands touched the ball. He's the 5th overall pick. Those are suppose to be given when it comes to him.

The fact that Mariota and Tanny can't find him downfield is alarming.

He had the one nice catch then kills a drive that could have given us big momentum, but yeah crickets after that ... I think Raymond may be a better actual receiver tbh and we already know that Brown is much better

He had the one nice catch then kills a drive that could have given us big momentum, but yeah crickets after that ... I think Raymond may be a better actual receiver tbh and we already know that Brown is much better

And that's sad. I want to really like Davis. But he has to bring way more to the table than what he's displayed.

That isn't a given catch for anyone. Throw behind basically in triple coverage.

He just can't showcase much with 2- 3 targets a game. Tammy is throwing like 20 times a game and many of those are screens and checks.

And that's sad. I want to really like Davis. But he has to bring way more to the table than what he's displayed.

Agree, you'd think he's have more catches every game he's not been a game changer that's for sure. I give him a bit of pass for the MM experiment, but he needs to be more productive no question

You wonder why this guy can’t seem to get open consistently, and when he does, he tends to have drops that he should be able to haul in.

He’s quickly dropping down the WR pecking order.

But Brown wasn't drafted with the 5th overall pick.

Let's not forget that Brown has been playing like a stud, while his counterpart has been average at best.
Right. Brown isnt getting many more looks than Davis is, but Brown really sticks out. He is showing signs of being a really great WR. Davis is showing signs of being a #3 on a good team.

But Brown wasn't drafted with the 5th overall pick.

Let's not forget that Brown has been playing like a stud, while his counterpart has been average at best.
Brown is on pace for fewer yards than Davis had with a broken Marita and Gabbert last year, and also about what Humphries had a year ago.

Do you know why Brown looks better? Because he's the primary PA receiver. When he's getting the looks the other receivers are getting, he can't get open and has drops like he did on the fumble and twice against KC. He's not getting open, he's getting busted coverage. Just look at how condensed the formations are, it's nearly impossible for anyone to get separation.

Right. Brown isnt getting many more looks than Davis is, but Brown really sticks out. He is showing signs of being a really great WR. Davis is showing signs of being a #3 on a good team.

We need Davis to be good, if we expect Brown to be great.

Brown was suppose to be good, while making Davis great.

At least Brown has played his part. CD84 isn't anything special at all. I wish he would prove me wrong.

Brown is on pace for fewer yards than Davis had with a broken Marita and Gabbert last year, and also about what Humphries had a year ago.

Do you know why Brown looks better? Because he's the primary PA receiver. When he's getting the looks the other receivers are getting, he can't get open and has drops like he did on the fumble and twice against KC. He's not getting open, he's getting busted coverage. Just look at how condensed the formations are, it's nearly impossible for anyone to get separation.

I know you want Davis to succeed, like all of us want, but he's just not that great of a WR like we all expect.

Crazy how I type this, Mike Williams grabs a 52 yard catch.

Where was Brown vs KC when Davis wasn't there to take attention away from him? I don't understand why everyone wants to ***** about something after every win.

What were your expectations for Brown this year?

Brown has outplayed Davis in every aspect of the game.

CD84 doesn't need to be compared to someone who was drafted in the 2nd round.

However the WR drafted in the 2nd round looks way better than the 5th pick selected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back