Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Darnold traded to the Panthers.

2021: 6th rounder
2022: 2nd and 4th rounders

I still think they will go QB if the guy they like is there....what they gave up for Darnold is less than what it would cost them to move up to #4....both Darnold and Bridgewater will be FAs next yr....also gives them the flexibility to trade down if a team is willing to jump up ahead of the Broncos who certainly could go QB. Great move by the Panthers

Obviously hindsight is 20/20 but White was more the guy people thought we might take. Jackson was a surprise mainly because of his diminutive stature. And no, we probably keep White in that scenario on his 5th year option. Adoree was let go because of his 5th year costing so much and they had an issue with his value.

If we are going to go out looking for a back up qb, I say lets trade a 2024 7th to Las Vegas for Mariota. As low as his salary has dropped he wouldnt even move our salary cap and for all the Mariota for franchise qb people, he could be our long term franchise backup qb.

If we are going to go out looking for a back up qb, I say lets trade a 2024 7th to Las Vegas for Mariota. As low as his salary has dropped he wouldnt even move our salary cap and for all the Mariota for franchise qb people, he could be our long term franchise backup qb.
How about the same trade offer for Watson?

Yo know, just in case he can play again and we’ll likely have a couple years before he can possibly bring in any QB “controversy”.

Ultimately, the goal is that he would play the same amount of time as Mariota, 0.

I'm a big Gio fan. Just a quality player. Great pass catcher and pass blocker. I doubt we bring him in bc he is very redundant with Evans, but I do think he would be an upgrade.

I'm a big Gio fan. Just a quality player. Great pass catcher and pass blocker. I doubt we bring him in bc he is very redundant with Evans, but I do think he would be an upgrade.
I worry about Evans availability
Would be good to have an experienced vet behind Henry

I worry about Evans availability
Would be good to have an experienced vet behind Henry
He had a hammy last year, not major. He has only had two injuries in his playing career. The 2017 one did cost a season, but he played the next three, so not sure you could say he’s injury prone.

He had a hammy last year, not major. He has only had two injuries in his playing career. The 2017 one did cost a season, but he played the next three, so not sure you could say he’s injury prone.
I'm sure the lack of TC didn't help either. I just worry if Henry goes down for any length of time

What are the Bears asking for Akiem Hicks? Surely they can't be asking for too much.

Hicks is a beast with an old school mentality. If we didn't sign Autry, I would've been all over Hicks to team up with Simmons.

Still several quality vets available. Maybe we'll have some free cash after June when we can make more cuts/restructure some contracts. I'd love to land Houston, Kerrigan, or Griffin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back