Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has leverage. Last year the browns offered more money than us but he turned them down. They’re likely going to have to overpay this year to convince him to come to Cleveland.
Could of really helped his own cause by doing anything productive last season. Since he chose not too, I hope Cle pays the bare minimum to get bare minimum production.
Clowney is straight butt. Not worth whatever contract he signs.

"It meant a lot, man," Clowney said Wednesday of Cleveland's pursuit. "It means you're wanted by somebody. You can tell that [if] somebody really wants you, they're gonna use you the right way so that was another big part of me making my decision. They wanted me and when you're wanted by somebody, you can't just turn it down like a relationship."

"It meant a lot, man," Clowney said Wednesday of Cleveland's pursuit. "It means you're wanted by somebody. You can tell that [if] somebody really wants you, they're gonna use you the right way so that was another big part of me making my decision. They wanted me and when you're wanted by somebody, you can't just turn it down like a relationship."
I’m sure the subtext had something to do with money and Garrett helping him look better.

I do agree that Tennessee shouldn’t have wanted him, so no hard feelings not re-signing. Good riddance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back