Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s all hope the Browns vastly overpay for Clowney and we get a solid comp pick out of it.
I was wondering the other day at how many comp picks we may have next year, with all of the losses we had who signed new contracts. At least 2 for Jonnu and Corey. Adoree and Butler won't count. But maybe Clowney signs and we get a 3rd one.

I was wondering the other day at how many comp picks we may have next year, with all of the losses we had who signed new contracts. At least 2 for Jonnu and Corey. Adoree and Butler won't count. But maybe Clowney signs and we get a 3rd one.
Corey and Jonnu are offset by the additions of Dupree and Autrey so prolly no comp picks for them. Our best hope is that Clowney and Daquan sign new deals before the new comp pick deadline (the Monday after the draft) so we can get something for them.

Works for me. However, no one else seems to want him so his leverage is minimal. Might be yet another 1 year prove it deal.
He has leverage. Last year the browns offered more money than us but he turned them down. They’re likely going to have to overpay this year to convince him to come to Cleveland.

He has leverage. Last year the browns offered more money than us but he turned them down. They’re likely going to have to overpay this year to convince him to come to Cleveland.

Also, I just read the Colts and Ravens are also interested. That will raise the Browns offer. I’m praying for $12 mil or more.

Dupree is going to offset Davis for sure.
I don’t think t translates that way. He has now had 3 down years in a row and continued injury piling up, and no one that we know of other than the Browns dialing him up. I don’t see the leverage.

Honestly, Clowney would be a great fit. Even if Clowney isnt getting sacks, he would hold down his side allowing others to get sacks. Unfortunately for us, it was easy for the offense to see where he was and move in the opposite direction, since he was probably the biggest threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back