Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously no one.. that is why we signed Dupree lol
So anyone available would be a welcomed additIon if Dupree can’t go. At that point, the titans fall under the category of beggars not being choosers.
“Good” signing is subjective but I’d say a pass rush body is better than no one.

I just wonder if we won't wait until final cuts to add a vet. The available guys are not exactly dumb. They won't need camp to be fine.
That’s true and I know Clowney was signed late last year. He sucked but I don’t think it was for lack of understanding the playbook.

Vrabel plays the injuries pretty close so I really don’t know that Dupree CAN’T go when the season starts.

When camp starts in LESS THAN TWO WEEKS we will get a good sense on Dupree and Farleys progress. If they’re out there practicing, I’d be stoooooked.

Not sure how much animosity Casey has because there was simply no way they could keep him at his salary and since we traded him instead of cutting him he got paid $11 mil last year.

You get dumped by a girl, the sex stops, you meet someone new and the sex continues...doesn't mean there's no animosity lol

It's not about the money with Casey..its how it was handled..at least according to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back