Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

If I'm the Giants,I would try to get to him to sign a below market contract with some incentives. Present him with a 4 year deal around 30 million with 15 million guaranteed and some incentives for rushing/rec yards, games played, etc. Surely Saquon has to realize that if he gets injured again, no one is giving him more than a 1 year prove it deal or maybe a 2/3 year deal with very little guaranteed money.

If you trade him now, you basically have to get back a 2nd or 3rd round pick. Otherwise, it's pointless to trade him, because you'll get a 4th round comp pick if you just let him walk in FA.

You're probably right. There isn't a Kyle Pitts in this class. But let's be real, if Trey McBride had the type of season he did while playing for a TE school like Iowa, Stanford, or Notre Dame, or if he played for Bama or Ohio Sate, he'd be a lock for the 1st round. I think he's a legit better prospect than Pat Freirmuth was last year, and I was in love with him in last year's draft.

I agree and the reason that Freirmuth wasn't a 1st rnder is because he isn't a freak athlete and neither is McBride.

We probably can’t get McBride.. and I’ll put $500 moolah on the first round… check me out in the Vegas department. Put it up! We have 1/3 .. TE will be one of the two me thinks. McBride slips, we taking for sure… Kolar fits us as well. Will not make 3rd round at all.

If we don't take McBride, I think we go Jelani Woods in round 3.

I agree and the reason that Freirmuth wasn't a 1st rnder is because he isn't a freak athlete and neither is McBride.

I wouldn't consider TJ Hockenson a freak athlete, and he went top 10. Of course he did play at Iowa, who is TE university. I rather doubt he goes Top 10 if he went to Colorado State instead of Iowa.

Bobby Wagner just signed big deal with the Rams! Do they have the code to cheat the salary cap? How do they just keep giving out huge deals?

Bobby Wagner just signed big deal with the Rams! Do they have the code to cheat the salary cap? How do they just keep giving out huge deals?
They must I’m starting to believe it doesn’t exist for certain teams because they definitely don’t have that money

If the Titans were in win now no matter what mode then we could easily do basic restructures of deals on our team and have an extra 40 mil to sign other guys with...and those new contracts would be very cap friendly for the first yr....that is what the Rams are doing.....and they are hoping that the cap goes up more than people are projecting.

JRob has plenty of wiggle room if he needs it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back