Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would certainly look to add Tyler Johnson at WR given McMath is out....I would also look at Lil Jordan Humphrey...he has Mcmath size just not his speed... would consider Dennis Kelly as well...he could pick up the offense easily and could honestly be better than Petit-Frere.

I would certainly look to add Tyler Johnson at WR given McMath is out....I would also look at Lil Jordan Humphrey...he has Mcmath size just not his speed... would consider Dennis Kelly as well...he could pick up the offense easily and could honestly be better than Petit-Frere.
Oh my gosh!!!... His real name is "Lil'Jordan"! I thought you were mocking him. Never heard of this guy. He ran a 4.75 40 but at least has some decent metrics in limited playing time. The Saitns wanted him back, but he failed a physical.

If this was last year's team.. sure.. bring him in. We could afford a project. This year however, we need more reliability and preferably a veteran. I say we trade for Darius Slayton. Young, fast, cheap, and on the last year of his contract. He has a good sense of humor too:

“Their job is to do what’s best for this team. So if somebody calls them and like if the Rams called and were like we’ll give you Aaron Donald for Darius Slayton, I mean I’d make that trade, too,” Slayton said, via Pat Leonard of the New York Daily News.

Oh my gosh!!!... His real name is "Lil'Jordan"! I thought you were mocking him. Never heard of this guy. He ran a 4.75 40 but at least has some decent metrics in limited playing time. The Saitns wanted him back, but he failed a physical.

If this was last year's team.. sure.. bring him in. We could afford a project. This year however, we need more reliability and preferably a veteran. I say we trade for Darius Slayton. Young, fast, cheap, and on the last year of his contract. He has a good sense of humor too:

“Their job is to do what’s best for this team. So if somebody calls them and like if the Rams called and were like we’ll give you Aaron Donald for Darius Slayton, I mean I’d make that trade, too,” Slayton said, via Pat Leonard of the New York Daily News.
Slayton or Mims

Vet minimum?

Didn't he play pretty well in a game for the Ravens last year, and then did decent for the Broncos in preseason? He's easily better than Woodside, I would think, and Malik is still a bit too raw to be a true #2 option.

That said, if this would happen at the cost of fixing up our O-line, then yeah, it wouldn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back