Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vet minimum?

Didn't he play pretty well in a game for the Ravens last year, and then did decent for the Broncos in preseason? He's easily better than Woodside, I would think, and Malik is still a bit too raw to be a true #2 option.

That said, if this would happen at the cost of fixing up our O-line, then yeah, it wouldn't make sense.

I’m rollin with Malik. Johnson has basically thrown for 174 yards a season in his career. I’ll pass. If T-hill goes down, it’s Willis. He grows up or he doesn’t.

How many journeymen played as well as Fitz? Loved his gamble, but just not quite the talent. Played like Favre. Fun to watch like a horror comedy.

This removes all dead cap after this season. All they did was roll it into this season so we aren’t taking a hit when we move on from the King after this year.
If this is the plan, I would watch for a similar move to be made with Tannehills contract.
The player gets their money this year, the team doesn’t take a hit in the future if they let them go.

This removes all dead cap after this season. All they did was roll it into this season so we aren’t taking a hit when we move on from the King after this year.
If this is the plan, I would watch for a similar move to be made with Tannehills contract.
The player gets their money this year, the team doesn’t take a hit in the future if they let them go.

This hurts the Titans Cap for 2023 and only helps for this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back