Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only concern is his foot. Base of fifth fx caused by stress, even repaired and reinforced with odd plate, still will take the same stress. Foot injuries are hardest to recover. Seems like it’s gone very well, as the Titans have shown they are invested. So that is very good to see.
Spot on and my only real concern. That and apparently he's added bulk up top. But he's a workout/rehab warrior so if anybody can maximize their recovery with rehab work, its DH22.

Darius Slayton "excused" from practice today. Giants did the same with Blake Martinez last week before they cut him.

I've been asking for him for a bit. We need a speedster now more than ever with
Racy hurt. He instantly becomes our second most experience/productive WR. Only cost $2.5M. Added benefit, we can pick his brain about our week 1 opponent. If the Giants are going to cut him, we might as well make trade offer. I think they'd accept a low ball, but even if they ask for a 5th, with the current WR market, there's no way he doesn't get at least $10M next year. If so, we'll get a comp back if we don't resign him.

This makes too much sense, so I'm very confident it WON'T happen. Hard to lower my expectations.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...layton-excused-from-giants-practice-thursday/

Darius Slayton "excused" from practice today. Giants did the same with Blake Martinez last week before they cut him.

Racy hurt. He instantly becomes our second most experience/productive WR. Only cost $2.5M. Added benefit, we can pick his brain about our week 1 opponent. If the Giants are going to cut him, we might as well make trade offer. I think they'd accept a low ball, but even if they ask for a 5th, with the current WR market, there's no way he doesn't get at least $10M next year. If so, we'll get a comp back if we don't resign him.

This makes too much sense, so I'm very confident it WON'T happen. Hard to lower my expectations.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...layton-excused-from-giants-practice-thursday/
We ain’t got a 5th. We got the Panthers reject lineman with ours.

Crazy! Why would he agree to that and still be, at best, 4th on the depth chart. He had an opportunity to get away from Daniel Jones.

Jeez. Not this again. It's a 5th round pick IN 2024! That's TWO YEARS from now!

We get it. You didn't like the trade even without ever seeing the guy play.

muh 5th round pick

We should start a support group for the 2024 5th round pick.

Can someone make a slideshow of past Titans 5th round picks with sad music playing:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back