Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henry has been well deserving of MVP for the past 2 years.

We can make the case that he's more exciting to watch over Mahomes. Just like Smith said, he has surrounding weapons all over the place.

It's time for the NFL to go back to the 90's, early 2000's and make it an all around game. So tired of the pitch and catch with ease these days and if they don't catch the ball, it's an PI call.

Make football great again and give Henry the MVP.

Henry has been well deserving of MVP for the past 2 years.

We can make the case that he's more exciting to watch over Mahomes. Just like Smith said, he has surrounding weapons all over the place.

It's time for the NFL to go back to the 90's, early 2000's and make it an all around game. So tired of the pitch and catch with ease these days and if they don't catch the ball, it's an PI call.

Make football great again and give Henry the MVP.

I agree completely. I miss the old days of running games and defense being crucial.

Today's game is like watching my nephew play madden.

0% chance Henry wins mvp. A rb would have to have a historical season to win an mvp this day and age. Henry has had a good, maybe great season. But it would have to be legendary to sniff winning, which unless he starts averaging 200 yards a game isn't happening.

Sorry guys, just the reality of the nfl.

I'd say theres a 50% chance Derrick Henry wins MVP.

teams have dared Ryan tannehill to beat them and now everyone knows he can. When tannehill posted his 16th game as a starter for the titans I saw infographics comparing his 16 games to aarong Rodgers MVP season and tannehill had better stats. They also compared him to mahomes stats and they were equal... tannehill is a goat and everyone in the league knows it now.

This has lead to defenses forced to not bite on play action and has forced them to delay their pursuit of Henry by a bit... I noticed this a couple games ago where Henry is just getting thru the line of scrimmage very easily, which results in him falling forward for 6 yards nearly every play.

Combine that with the fact that Derrick henry was great in December last year, I believe he could average 150 yards for these last 5 games and hit the 2000 yard mark.

If he doesn't do this, it is still highly likely that he becomes the league leading rusher for the 2nd time in a row. This puts him in historically elite company of Jim brown, Eric Dickerson, emmitt Smith, Barry Sanders and edgerrin James.

Given his resume from last year where he carried the entire team into the AFC championship, and his resume this year which could be similar, it is a no brainer that Derrick Henry is the most valuable player.

Yes I understand the politics of the award and there is a chance that the league will give it go mahomes because they need to create a new Brady figure but having Derrick Henry on your team is lightyears better than having the 2nd best rb on your team whereas you could put 5 different QBs on the chiefs and they are a superbowl contender anyway
There's so much wrong with this post lol. 50% chance? You're delusional

Tannehill has a better chance of winning MVP and he aint even in the conversation.

Actually Vegas has Henry at 7th +3300 and Tannehill at 10th +8000 but waaaaaaay back of the top 2. They are in the conversation but long odds behind Mahomes -400 , Rogers +550 and Wilson +650 . Mahomes is the HUGE favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back