Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so if they file charges against him in different jurisdictions, which seems to be the case, and those jurisdictions find enough evidence to arrest him.. does he have to face charges in each individual state/city/county or whatever? Or does it somehow get all lumped together?

Ok, so if they file charges against him in different jurisdictions, which seems to be the case, and those jurisdictions find enough evidence to arrest him.. does he have to face charges in each individual state/city/county or whatever? Or does it somehow get all lumped together?
Interesting question. Believe each of the localities would have their own say.

So 4 different states, no idea how many different counties... IF any of them do decide there is enough evidence to arrest, he could be tied up in multiple courts for the next couple of years.

Deshuan is screwed. I highly doubt he will be playing for anyone this year, and it wouldnt surprise me if his career is over. We will see how it plays out and obviously I could be wrong, but he basically seems like Bill Cosby. Completely wholesome in public, and a monster in private.

I am sure a lawyer on the board could clarify, but he could probably face charges in each state if events happened in different states (unless they violate federal law which would be federal charges).

I am sure a lawyer on the board could clarify, but he could probably face charges in each state if events happened in different states (unless they violate federal law which would be federal charges).

Not a lawyer, Yes. I also believe he can face Federal Charges because he flew some of these women across state lines.

Watson's going to be out of Houston whether he wants to be or not...

Hindsight... Houston should've traded him when he was worth a LOT.

Now Houston will not have Watson AND have zero value from his departure.

Thats what I was saying but looking back, the window between trading him for 3 firsts and these allegations was pretty small wasn't it?

Let the Tyrod Taylor or potentially Alex Smith era begin.

personally, I’d prefer the Taylor version, I think Smith keeps them more competitive even with low expectations either way.

well they will have massive Dead CAP for a while... so there is that

With Darnold now in Carolina, Denver rumored to be a trade partner for Bridgewater as competition for Drew Lock.

SF with the #3 pick looks to be out on Watson

Jets? I'm sure they will take QB of their own at 2, not trade it for Watson

Miami? Seems they are ok with building around Tua

22 accusers and counting...Watson and Houston are screwed

Darnold to Carolina takes out a once potential landing spot for Watson

It’s been reported that Carolina did their research and decided against trying to trade for him. That says a lot.

After watching Tony Buzbees news conference just now with one of the victims. it was really bad. He even has proof one of Watsons 18 supporters is telling 2 different stories.

Watson is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back