Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prius drivers are wreckless idiots... I cant tell you how many times I get the 1 finger salute from those Aholes when they pass me driving 60 mph on the Interstate like the Champion I am

I am all...
559952975.jpg

and those idiots are like...

13462392rosenineteen8147200751148PM.jpg

flipping me off as they pass me and shyt!

exactly... @dg1979us will say ONLY the few that we happen to learn were :bs: were the :bs: ones...

I would say extrapolate what we know and apply that to all know 'issues'. I would also argue that the number of reported ones that are :bs: are way more than we will ever know because the police dont want to 'discourage' people from reporting :bs: to them or something.

F a bunch of progtards RITP!

Prius drivers are wreckless idiots... I cant tell you how many times I get the 1 finger salute from those Aholes when they pass me driving 60 mph on the Interstate like the Champion I am

flipping me off as they pass me and shyt!
If they are driving 60 and passing, you need more than the finger. Stay home granny.

Nearly half of all dems think the election was rigged:

Nearly Half Of Democrats Think The 2016 Election Was 'Rigged'

Obama "Blames" so called "Fake news" on Twitter for Trump winning:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/18/world/europe/obama-angela-merkel-donald-trump.html?_r=0

They simply cannot bring themselves to the realization that people rejected their divisive message of hate and group thinking.
Libs are total sheeple....if you disagree with them on any level they literally have no comeback other than it is your fault....driven by emotion and group think....useless as a whole.

Libs are total sheeple....if you disagree with them on any level they literally have no comeback other than it is your fault....driven by emotion and group think....useless as a whole.

We saw the same thing when the Conservatives won a majority. The left kept looking for the strangest reasons to rationalize it. They cannot understand people who do not think the way they do. Or the normal vacillations of politics in a democracy.

We saw the same thing when the Conservatives won a majority. The left kept looking for the strangest reasons to rationalize it. They cannot understand people who do not think the way they do. Or the normal vacillations of politics in a democracy.
Well, what they can't understand is that the uneducated in America are only growing. The angry white dipshit is a common thing.... and they vote.

As opposed to a more level-headed intelligent being that does things like says "well, my vote doesn't count anyway..."

Though bashing the left for thinking the election was rigged when the right was already crying (including baby Trump himself) about it being rigged before election results (and now magically it isn't... imagine that)... is kind of funny.

The left (including myself) underestimated the amount of stupidity in the US. So did the middle. No one thought Trump had a chance so no one tried defending that possibility.

But alas... here we are with a mental toddler as Pres. It's our fault.

Nearly half of all dems think the election was rigged:

Nearly Half Of Democrats Think The 2016 Election Was 'Rigged'

Obama "Blames" so called "Fake news" on Twitter for Trump winning:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/18/world/europe/obama-angela-merkel-donald-trump.html?_r=0

They simply cannot bring themselves to the realization that people rejected their divisive message of hate and group thinking.

lol, not that I think the election was rigged, but it is rich that you are trying to dismiss people thinking it was rigged when Donald was calling it rigged for 2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back