Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

the gold discovered since 11/9/2016 will never run out

The little kid squeeling and climbing under that table(?) after the dad was like "Hillary lost"

I'm conflicted, kids should be sheltered from politics 100%.... but teaching kids how to lose with dignity, maybe that's something that could be helpful.

The fact that the kid was embarrassed really makes me rethink ever letting my kids watch TV. That kid should not be traumatized by something he saw on tv, ever. Kids aren't even like that during scary movies.

I don't think people who have paid 0 cents into the system should have a political opinion. Let kids be kids. He should be out throwing a baseball or something.

The AP was quoting someone, the AP didn't lie unless you are saying they just made the quote up? And are you denying the FBI statistics? And you realize that Trump just hired Breitbarts top guy in his administration don't you? And you think they are an unbiased source?
YOU LOSE>>>>TAKE IT LIKE THE BITCHBOI you ARE>>>>LMAO

The little kid squeeling and climbing under that table(?) after the dad was like "Hillary lost"

I'm conflicted, kids should be sheltered from politics 100%.... but teaching kids how to lose with dignity, maybe that's something that could be helpful.

The fact that the kid was embarrassed really makes me rethink ever letting my kids watch TV. That kid should not be traumatized by something he saw on tv, ever. Kids aren't even like that during scary movies.

I don't think people who have paid 0 cents into the system should have a political opinion. Let kids be kids. He should be out throwing a baseball or something.

Here's a draconion thought - should schools be free speech zones? If something other than the subject matter at hand is being talked about, someone is wasting someones time. There are after school clubs and activities where kids can socialize.

All im saying is that teachers should stick to teaching, students should focus on their work. I can't tell you how many times I've paid for a class (college) where a student or teacher decides become a pundit because = MY FREE SPEECH. Can't it wait until office time or after the lecture?

Just worthless, yet they keep adding more required elective courses that are rooted in indoctrination... and while technology is making everything else cheap, college keeps getting more expensive.

I listed you to plenty of articles with specifics. If you actually want to know, I gave you plenty of sources. If you don't and are just playing some *** for tat on a message board then go for it, but I am not interested in that. You can pretend whatever you want to pretend because you simply wont take the time to even look at a few articles. I cant help that or fix that, if you honestly want to know what is going on, look, if you don't, don't look, it isn't my concern.
YOU LOSE>>>>barry/jimmy sucks my balls>>>YOU SUCK MY BALLS

Buh - bye

TRUMP%2BDEFEATS%2BHILLARY%252C%2BWINS%2BPRESIDENCY%2Bin%2BNov%2B2016%2Belections%2B%2521%2521%2B%2Bpolitico.PNG

been saying this since I read Starship Troopers...

1 must be a citizen to vote. Only path to citizenship is military service. Military unable to deny anyone their chance to serve when they turn 18 or graduate from high school. Service could be delayed till college graduation with prior military approval.

2 Votes weighted by Income. Just whip out that 1040 ( whatever ) and multiply that vote by however many times your income is above the minimum wage equivalent. YOU personally make $40k & minimum wage is $10 that would make you have 2 weighted votes. I would say CAP that multiplier at whatever income that FICA ect is capped at.

So even hobos that are veterans get 1 vote and a good chunk of working people would get 2 or more votes but the 1% would be capped at like 10ish votes.

Elite :bs: would be history....

oh wait .... Coastal elite :bs: IS HISTORY

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back