Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The AP was quoting someone, the AP didn't lie unless you are saying they just made the quote up? And are you denying the FBI statistics? And you realize that Trump just hired Breitbarts top guy in his administration don't you? And you think they are an unbiased source?

images

lets do the time warp again.... its just a jump to the left

Then you need to read other sources because this is flat out false.
Show me violence by Trump supporters, show me the hate crimes. Not saying they do not exist, maybe there are some.

And I will give you a sample of violence by the anti-Trump crowd, some of which is directed at Trump supporters. And some of which are hate crimes:

hate crime: Authorities: Mobile homes hit with anti-Trump graffiti, arson

Teen beaten for being a Trump supporter: Trump supporter, 15, beaten during Rockville protest | WTOP

Mob attack on Trump supporter: Legal Foundation Calls on DOJ Civil Rights Div. to Prosecute Mob Attack on Chicago Trump Voter | PJ Media

Lots of death threats against Trump: ‘About time for an assassination’: Trump death threats swamp Twitter — RT Viral

Riots in Portland: Anti-Trump protest in Portland, Oregon, devolves into riot

Not just Portland: Anti-Trump protest turns to riot as thousands across United States vent anger over election results | National Post

Students bullied because they support Trump: Student Trump supporters bullied by peers enraged over election results - The College Fix

Woman abuses six-year-old son because he voted for Trump in a school mock election: Police React to Seeing Mom Kick Her Terrified Young Son Out of the House for 'Voting' Trump

Rape culture and an anti Trump protest:

Rape-Melania.png

There were however plenty of fake hate crimes staged to look as though Trump supporters did them:

7 Fake Hate Crimes That The Media Blamed On Trump And His Supporters – twitchy.com

Yep, nothing, you got me, the 4+ million hits I just linked you to on google don't exist.

BINGO!

It is a list of nothing.

That list is a list of generalities. I gave you specifics.

Also, when Trump was told of all these "Hate crimes" he told people to stop. When Obama was told of the anti-Trump violence his response was that he would not tell them to stop.

BINGO!

That list is a list of generalities. I gave you specifics.

Also, when Trump was told of all these "Hate crimes" he told people to stop. When Obama was told of the anti-Trump violence his response was that he would not tell them to stop.

I listed you to plenty of articles with specifics. If you actually want to know, I gave you plenty of sources. If you don't and are just playing some tit for tat on a message board then go for it, but I am not interested in that. You can pretend whatever you want to pretend because you simply wont take the time to even look at a few articles. I cant help that or fix that, if you honestly want to know what is going on, look, if you don't, don't look, it isn't my concern.

I listed you to plenty of articles with specifics. If you actually want to know, I gave you plenty of sources. If you don't and are just playing some *** for tat on a message board then go for it, but I am not interested in that. You can pretend whatever you want to pretend because you simply wont take the time to even look at a few articles. I cant help that or fix that, if you honestly want to know what is going on, look, if you don't, don't look, it isn't my concern.

You gave me a list of articles mentioning an increase in hate crimes with no actual crimes mentioned.

You gave me a list of articles mentioning an increase in hate crimes with no actual crimes mentioned.

Jesus, I am on my phone and I am taking the time linking you to a ton of links when you are more than capable of doing it yourself, if you were actually interested in the subject, which clearly you aren't. Keep under your rock and believe it doesn't exist, it doesn't matter to me one bit.

And I will give you a sample of violence by the anti-Trump crowd, some of which is directed at Trump supporters. And some of which are hate crimes:

hate crime: Authorities: Mobile homes hit with anti-Trump graffiti, arson

Teen beaten for being a Trump supporter: Trump supporter, 15, beaten during Rockville protest | WTOP

Mob attack on Trump supporter: Legal Foundation Calls on DOJ Civil Rights Div. to Prosecute Mob Attack on Chicago Trump Voter | PJ Media

Lots of death threats against Trump: ‘About time for an assassination’: Trump death threats swamp Twitter — RT Viral

Riots in Portland: Anti-Trump protest in Portland, Oregon, devolves into riot

Not just Portland: Anti-Trump protest turns to riot as thousands across United States vent anger over election results | National Post

Students bullied because they support Trump: Student Trump supporters bullied by peers enraged over election results - The College Fix

Woman abuses six-year-old son because he voted for Trump in a school mock election: Police React to Seeing Mom Kick Her Terrified Young Son Out of the House for 'Voting' Trump

Rape culture and an anti Trump protest:

Rape-Melania.png

There were however plenty of fake hate crimes staged to look as though Trump supporters did them:

7 Fake Hate Crimes That The Media Blamed On Trump And His Supporters – twitchy.com
wow democrats are stupid as donkeys, but not as good looking...

Yep, nothing, you got me, the 4+ million hits I just linked you to on google don't exist.
again I keep reminding you that you are stupid.

you really need to consider the level of pure stupid that you possess before you throw opinions out into the interwebs

your level of stupid is special though I will give you that

I listed you to plenty of articles with specifics. If you actually want to know, I gave you plenty of sources. If you don't and are just playing some *** for tat on a message board then go for it, but I am not interested in that. You can pretend whatever you want to pretend because you simply wont take the time to even look at a few articles. I cant help that or fix that, if you honestly want to know what is going on, look, if you don't, don't look, it isn't my concern.
braying+donkey..JPG

Jesus, I am on my phone and I am taking the time linking you to a ton of links when you are more than capable of doing it yourself, if you were actually interested in the subject, which clearly you aren't. Keep under your rock and believe it doesn't exist, it doesn't matter to me one bit.

Did not say it didn't exist. I said the bulk of the violence is by anti trump people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back