Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how he thinks only white women matter in the voting. Women in general voted for CLinton, but since a lot of them werent white I guess they dont matter. 54% of women voted for Clinton, only 42% for Trump. So no, women didnt reject the ideology unless only white women matter.
LOL

much stupid

very progtard

wow

so Salon

I love how he thinks only white women matter in the voting. Women in general voted for CLinton, but since a lot of them werent white I guess they dont matter. 54% of women voted for Clinton, only 42% for Trump. So no, women didnt reject the ideology unless only white women matter.
I love how you and the left leadership don't get it....carry on. TRUMP

"Children of Darkness" -- A documentary on the mental illness of Social Justice Warriors.

Just goes to show that you can take a voice over from a documentary about mental illness and put it over the top of libtards doing their thing and it fits just perfectly.

"Children of Darkness" -- A documentary on the mental illness of Social Justice Warriors.
Fv2vyZ.jpg

Facebook fake-news writer: ‘I think Donald Trump is in the White House because of me’ - The Washington Post I am just going to leave this here for the people who tend to believe anything they read on facebook or twitter or random blogs. I don't expect anyone to care and most will go on believing everything they read without the least bit of fact checking, but how easy it is to dupe people these days is astonishing.

LOLOLOLOL

The establishment really grasping at straws now to explain the election outcome.

Still do not get it

LOLOLOLOL

The establishment really grasping at straws now to explain the election outcome.

Still do not get it

You clearly didn't read the article, especially when you responded to a full length article within 30 seconds of me posting it. No way you had time to read it.

You clearly didn't read the article.

I did, it wasn't some "fake news" that got trump elected.

And I already know about the Twitter-Facebook crusade against so called "Fake news". Some of which is indeed fake, some of which though is called "Fake" simply because it does not conform to establishment (left wing) political views.

I did, it wasn't some "fake news" that got trump elected.

And I already know about the Twitter-Facebook crusade against so called "Fake news". Some of which is indeed fake, some of which though is called "Fake" simply because it does not conform to establishment (left wing) political views.

This guy admitted to creating fake stories including the Craiglist ads that people on this very board have posted, but continue on be gullible and believe everything you read.

LOLOLOLOL

Still do not get it
Please libs..please, please, please double down IT WILL BE GREAT IF they only double down...everyone but you is racist/sexist/homophobic/whateveric....double down.

This guy admitted to creating fake stories including the Craiglist ads that people on this very board have posted, but continue on be gullible and believe everything you read.

And you think that got Trump elected?

Hillary did post ads though, was in Wikileaks emails and they did send people to cause violence at Trump rallies. Otherwise that guy would not have been fired (fall guy).

All besides the point -- Trump won because Hillary Clinton is a horrible human being who has no business being president.

And you think that got Trump elected?

Hillary did post ads though, was in Wikileaks emails and they did send people to cause violence at Trump rallies. Otherwise that guy would not have been fired (fall guy).

All besides the point -- Trump won because Hillary Clinton is a horrible human being who has no business being president.

I dont know if it got him elected (and psst, read the article, he says he doesnt know either), but it certainly shows how Trump supporters believe anything they read. We have this guy, and also the Macedonian teenagers now who have both admitting creating fake news stories that Trump supporters would spread all over facebook. I would be humiliated if I realized that Macedonian teenagers could dupe me that easily, but somehow I imagine Trump supporters are going to continue running with it all.

I dont know if it got him elected (and psst, read the article, he says he doesnt know either), but it certainly shows how Trump supporters believe anything they read. We have this guy, and also the Macedonian teenagers now who have both admitting creating fake news stories that Trump supporters would spread all over facebook. I would be humiliated if I realized that Macedonian teenagers could dupe me that easily, but somehow I imagine Trump supporters are going to continue running with it all.

LOL, speaking of fake news you posted two outright lies printed by the establishment media this week. Two complete lies about Trump which you believed and posted as fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back