Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I blame him for being unprepared. I assume most people who voted for him at least thought he was preparing for the job.
Did u expect him to have his whole cabinet lined out? Because that isn't traditional.
This is why they don't take over on November 9th.

We should hope he has questions.. He isn't that presumptuous. This is uncharted territory for everyone but like 5 living people on earth.

Would you rather have a guy who asks questions, or someone who pretends to know everything the presidency entails, but doesn't?

Trump can't win with people. If he has questions, "he's unprepared."

If he pretended to know it all, he'd be an arrogant sociopath dictator.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did u expect him to have his whole cabinet lined out? Because that isn't traditional.
This is why they don't take over on November 9th.

I expected him to have an idea certainly. But we arent even really talking about his cabinet, he has already changed the head of his transition team which in reality shouldnt happen. That should have been in place and settled weeks ago if not months ago. And I know that isnt why they dont take over right after election. The 2 months are used as part of the transition of power, which right now is in chaos because Trump was clearly not prepared. Again, he didnt even know that the White House staff would be leaving with Obama. This is pretty common knowledge.

Yeah, their arent quotes and such in the article.
But where would you rather have it it from?
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/16/us/politics/trump-transition.html?_r=0
Jared Kushner at the center of Trump transition 'infighting,' sources say - CNNPolitics.com
Donald Trump’s Transition Team Reshaped - WSJ

People are being fired, resigning, turning down positions. It sounds completely unorganized, but I know, many of you wont criticize Trump for anything.
TRUMP...got on the TRAIN...or get ran OVER.

I expected him to have an idea certainly. But we arent even really talking about his cabinet, he has already changed the head of his transition team which in reality shouldnt happen. That should have been in place and settled weeks ago if not months ago. And I know that isnt why they dont take over right after election. The 2 months are used as part of the transition of power, which right now is in chaos because Trump was clearly not prepared. Again, he didnt even know that the White House staff would be leaving with Obama. This is pretty common knowledge.
LOSER TALK LOSER

Donald Trump's Transition Team, Or Lack Thereof, Is Causing Real Panic | The Huffington Post THey dont have a clue what they are doing. I read after the first meeting with Obama that he has decided to have extra meetings with Trump because it was obvious Trump had no clue what he was doing. He didnt even know that the White House staff would be leaving with Obama.

Like I said, the establishment media will spend the next four years trying to convince people that Trump is the worst president ever.

Like I said, the establishment media will spend the next four years trying to convince people that Trump is the worst president ever.
TRUMP shouldn't even do pressers...he should do, I don't know...do fire side chats with America...networks would have to cover it....and then send his minions out to talk to the idiots/leftists press. TALK over them...not through them.

What is incorrect in this story? I realize that you and other Trump Humper's will ignore anything negative about him, but can you point to the falsehoods in this story since you are obviously more in the know than pretty much every media outlet.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is incorrect in this story? I realize that you and other Trump Humper's will ignore anything negative about him, but can you point to the falsehoods in this story since you are obviously more in the now than pretty much every media outlet.
TRUMP...he won...get over it...LOSER

What is incorrect in this story? I realize that you and other Trump Humper's will ignore anything negative about him, but can you point to the falsehoods in this story since you are obviously more in the know than pretty much every media outlet.

mountain out of a molehill

lHzkBuF.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back