Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald Trump's Transition Team, Or Lack Thereof, Is Causing Real Panic | The Huffington Post THey dont have a clue what they are doing. I read after the first meeting with Obama that he has decided to have extra meetings with Trump because it was obvious Trump had no clue what he was doing. He didnt even know that the White House staff would be leaving with Obama.
First problem is quoting Huffpo. The wimpier left wing pandering version of breitbart/the blaze

And no surprise that he's overwhelmed. Running a business and one of the largest countries in the world are quite different things. There would be a learning curve for anyone, especially for a person with no political experience.

He obviously wasn't elected for his political experience.

First problem is quoting Huffpo. The simpler left wing version of breitbart.

Yeah, their arent quotes and such in the article.
But where would you rather have it it from?
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/16/us/politics/trump-transition.html?_r=0
Jared Kushner at the center of Trump transition 'infighting,' sources say - CNNPolitics.com
Donald Trump’s Transition Team Reshaped - WSJ

People are being fired, resigning, turning down positions. It sounds completely unorganized, but I know, many of you wont criticize Trump for anything.

Jared Kushner at the center of Trump transition 'infighting,' sources say - CNNPolitics.com

People are being fired, resigning, turning down positions. It sounds completely unorganized, but I know, many of you wont criticize Trump for anything.
None of this is a surprise to me. This is a guy without a lot of allies on either side of the aisle.

Obama, who was a bit more experienced in politics, had a unified party ready to work with him, and a lot of political allies.. Trump's appeal was that he was an outsider.

It may be like Charlie first visiting the chocolate factory for a bit, but I'm assuming he will acclimate quickly. Never has there been a president elect so scrutinized by the media. So we will hear every possible issue.

None of this is a surprise to me. This is a guy without a lot of allies on either side of the aisle.

Obama, who was a bit more experienced in politics, had a unified party ready to work with him, and a lot of political allies.. Trump's appeal was that he was an outsider.

It may be like Charlie first visiting the chocolate factory for a bit, but I'm assuming he will acclimate quickly.

WEll I hope he does. The most power position on the planet isnt an entry level job.

I DONT CARE!

WEll I hope he does. The most power position on the planet isnt an entry level job.
images

not only is it entry level apparently its part time...

LOL community Fing organizer - :lol:

Nobody is "ready" for a position like this. But nothing in the rules requires political experience for the job. And like I said, that was the appeal, bevause probably 70 percent of the states were sick of the media and the corrupted politician status quo.

Nobody is "ready" for a position like this. But nothing in the rules requires political experience for the job. And like I said, that was the appeal, bevause probably 70 percent of the states were sick of the media and the corrupted politician status quo.

Which is the dumbest appeal to anything. In what other position do people prefer people with no experience? Would you want your car worked on by someone who no experience working on a car? Would you want surgery done by someone with no experience in surgery? I dont understand this logic that someone with no levels of governing or geopolitical experience is a good thing.

Which is the dumbest appeal to anything. In what other position do people prefer people with no experience? Would you want your car worked on by someone who no experience working on a car? Would you want surgery done by someone with no experience in surgery? I dont understand this logic that someone with no levels of governing or geopolitical experience is a good thing.
Let me lay it down for ya... Experience in the mind of these people is corruption. The longer you are in office, the less soul you are likely to have. Once you get to "mouthpiece" presidential candidate status, you're simply a company man or woman, through and through... Or else you would have never gotten this far.

You can't have real ethical/moral convictions and get this far... You walk the line.

This year was the fringe candidate year. Sanders and Trump were not supposed to be it. They would have loved a clinton V Cruz/Rubio election year. Nice and quiet.

DNC had the audacity to bury one of their own candidates, and the groundswell was too big to do that for Trump on the R side.

Let me lay it down for ya... Experience in the mind of these people is corruption. The longer you are in office, the less soul you are likely to have. Once you get to "mouthpiece" presidential candidate status, you're simply a company man or woman, through and through.

Which is still completely illogical. Arguably the most important position on the planet is going to be held by someone who has never even worked at basic levels of governing, much less in a top position. And again, he cant even put his transitional team together which should have been done months ago. It seems to me that he never expected to win and is completely unorganized because of it.

Which is still completely illogical. Arguably the most important position on the planet is going to be held by someone who has never even worked at basic levels of governing, much less in a top position. And again, he cant even put his transitional team together which should have been done months ago. It seems to me that he never expected to win and is completely unorganized because of it.
Blame the majority of the states in the country then... They chose him.

If that doesn't tell you how horrible Hillary was, nothing will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back