Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call whatever you wish. I have a friend who use to live in Bridgeport, I have been to Sox games, bars, etc. You are acting like Chicago is Fallujah or something, it isn't.
Correct chicago has had 674 murders this year so far...up from 492 for all of last year...In Iraq total U.S. deaths the past 4 year are less than 1/3 of that total at 217....Enjoy southside.

Just saw this randomly and had to post

538592fc424ad6650bd9b89abffc7fa0.jpg

Correct chicago has had 674 murders this year so far...up from 492 for all of last year...In Iraq total U.S. deaths the past 4 year are less than 1/3 of that total at 217....Enjoy southside.

How many American's are still in Iraq? Raw #s mean nothing without %s. The greater Chicago area is almost 10 million people. There are obviously no where near 10 million Americans in Iraq. Plus, you are making it about specific people in Iraq but not in Chicago. How many people total have been killed in Iraq? Far more than in Chicago I promise you that.

This will get very little attention from the establishment media.

They are more focused on Steve Bannon because he is part of the "Alt-right" that lying Hillary said is white supremacy.

MSM wants to turn the clock back 100 years ...

other-no%20irish%20need%20apply.jpg

something should be done about this

What part of the city were you in 3 years ago? I have been going there for 20 years and never had an issue or felt unsafe at all and it is one of my favorite cities to visit by far. So you are going to have to explain to me why 3 years ago you apparently felt it was a dump. I have never once been up there and felt it was a dump.
Chicago sucks... I hate it everytime I am there.

Fing 3 hours layover after an hour flight - Stupid yanquees!!!!!!!!!

F Chick-A-Go RITP!

Call whatever you wish. I have a friend who use to live in Bridgeport, I have been to Sox games, bars, etc. You are acting like Chicago is Fallujah or something, it isn't.
Fallujah has less stupid moronic democrats. Granted a bunch of head chopping moslums b*stards... 50-50 as far as I am concerned

How many American's are still in Iraq? Raw #s mean nothing without %s. The greater Chicago area is almost 10 million people. There are obviously no where near 10 million Americans in Iraq. Plus, you are making it about specific people in Iraq but not in Chicago. How many people total have been killed in Iraq? Far more than in Chicago I promise you that.
liberals are stupid

@Deuce Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back