Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this line from the article where it talks about univeristies after the election was funny:

"Meanwhile, even the Ivy League wasn’t immune, with the University of Pennsylvania (Trump’s alma mater) creating a post-election safe space with puppies and coloring books".
Wonder if they just throw the puppies in the garbage when they "recover"

Sweater puppies would make it a better safe space.
Hell yeah!!! I'd always be crying!!!

I've said this before about even the noon shift at a strip club, there's no losing looking at free boobies. If you gotta pay to see some bad ones, that's where the problem is.

what did they do?

hold a red balloon up or something

th

Probably not...pretty sure slick wilie let sheb1tch in on ****.....but if National Sercurity/CIA says it's ok...works for me...it they don't that's fine also...we don't elect a KING...despite what barry/jimmy and his followers think

Under the Obama-Hillary régime the sex offender husband had of Hillary's bag woman had access to classified info.

It sure ins't thriving

cabrini-green-chicago-5.jpg

Picture-1-1024x627.jpg

Not sure what a picture of a random building has to do with anything.

Most Dangerous Cities In The United States - WorldAtlas.com

Chicago has a lower violent crime rate than Nashville, and I don't think anyone would consider Nashville a "failed city". You are looking at raw #s, without considering it is the 3rd largest city in the country. The actual rate, is lower than a lot of mid size and smaller cities. Not to say there aren't problems, obviously there are, but to call it a failed city is preposterous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back