Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
CxK25I6XUAEKnzH.jpg

Probably not...pretty sure slick wilie let sheb1tch in on ****.....but if National Sercurity/CIA says it's ok...works for me...it they don't that's fine also...we don't elect a KING...despite what barry/jimmy and his followers think
I thought slick Willy gave sheb1tch a position though? Nevermind that it was worthless.

I suppose it doesn't matter too much provided they still use the "need to know" premise. If they have no position, then it doesn't matter what clearance level they have, they still wouldn't need to know everything.

I thought this line from the article where it talks about univeristies after the election was funny:

"Meanwhile, even the Ivy League wasn’t immune, with the University of Pennsylvania (Trump’s alma mater) creating a post-election safe space with puppies and coloring books".

I thought slick Willy gave sheb1tch a position though? Nevermind that it was worthless.

I suppose it doesn't matter too much provided they still use the "need to know" premise. If they have no position, then it doesn't matter what clearance level they have, they still wouldn't need to know everything.
Could name them advisors....it would count...but again...we don't elect a KING...if national security/CIA says no...no it is. And you are right..it is need to know...when I was in the NAVY....I would work on lots of NAVAL INTEL stuff...sometimes I was brought into the "discussions", usually not...depended on if they needed my particular input. If they wanted it....they asked....if they didn't ask...shut the fuck up.

Could name them advisors....it would count...but again...we don't elect a KING...if national security/CIA says no...no it is. And you are right..it is need to know...when I was in the NAVY....I would work on lots of NAVAL INTEL stuff...sometimes I was brought into the "discussions", usually not...depended on if they needed my particular input. If they wanted it....they asked....if they didn't ask...shut the **** up.
Yep. I'm in now and have a TS, but that doesn't mean I have access to anything I want.

I have been in the position of know and told other people either get the heck out of here, talking about crap you can't hear or shut the heck up, we can't talk about that in these spaces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back