Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
636143080899131973-StatusQuo.jpg

All those Liberals looking for someone to blame should be looking hard at the DNC leadership

:biglaugh:

If you hear of a Zach in DC killing himself or dying mysteriously in a robbery where nothing was stolen then........................

Suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head? lol

When you agree with Hillary Clinton, you're both wrong.

Donald Trump gave a speech condemning the terrorist attacks taking place in America, then Hillary Clinton gave the rebuttal.

People are pissed the Trump just vowed no "Big" vacations and that he will split time between DC and Manhattan...

They're already trying to call him the "Part time President"

Meanwhile, the last 2 presidents have been trying out for the PGA.

Crawford, TX - The presidency that was run out of trailers on a ranch in the middle of no-where

I personally do not want a president who is sucked into the Beltway. Besides, he could be in Washington in less than hour if he ever needed to be.

I think Trump has proven that he knows how to get work done.

People are pissed the Trump just vowed no "Big" vacations and that he will split time between DC and Manhattan...

They're already trying to call him the "Part time President"

Meanwhile, the last 2 presidents have been trying out for the PGA.

Crawford, TX - The presidency that was run out of trailers on a ranch in the middle of no-where

I personally do not want a president who is sucked into the Beltway. Besides, he could be in Washington in less than hour if he ever needed to be.

I think Trump has proven that he knows how to get work done.

If you think the MSM learned anything think again, they will only redouble their efforts. The next four years will be a running commentary on how "Terrible" Trump is and how he is "Destroying America".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back