Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what we have learned about the anti-establishment Republicans. Pence, Newt, Rudy, Christie, all Neocons, and now Wall Street are all anti-establishment!

iWFIF9t.png

When are your buddies going to condemn the anti-democracy protests that are a "Direct threat to deomcracy"

View attachment 9761

Hillary accepted the results did she not? She can't control what people are doing.

Way to avoid the question again. Was the anti-establishment talk the whole time just referring to wall street and the same old Republicans we have known forever? Is this what Republicans consider anti-establishment?

Hillary accepted the results did she not? She can't control what people are doing.

Way to avoid the question again. Was the anti-establishment talk the whole time just referring to wall street and the same old Republicans we have known forever? Is this what Republicans consider anti-establishment?
The sheeple are paid for by SOROS....TRUMP....get on board or get ran over.

I have said all I am going on on this, if you cannot accept reality that is your problem. You just blindly follow the party line. If Trump was a Democrat you would be in here defending him.

You are probably also upset at how wrong you leaders were:

I have said all I am going on on this, if you cannot accept reality that is your problem. You just blindly follow the party line. If Trump was a Democrat you would be in here defending him.

You are probably also upset at how wrong you leaders were:

If Trump was a democrat he wouldnt have been anywhere near the nomination with his views, so I absolutely would not be defending him and he would have dropped out of the race by January getting basically no support.

That is a freaking riot.

Assange is an ass... But honestly America owes him for at least revealing the true colors of the Democratic Party. He swayed the election in a big way.

I'm sure if it were done to the republicans, it may be just as bad.
But I'd love it if everything they all do, comes to light.
The Donald killed the McCain/Romney Rs... they are dead men walking

The R's stuff isnt known at all. No tax returns for one. For two, the whole Russia connection that was suspected but never fully known. Until of course yesterday Russia came out and said they were in touch with the Trump campaign the whole time. Plenty of things about the Trump campaign we are not aware of that Wikileaks probably could have shed light on, but instead of being about transparency they became a partisan organization.
th

TRIGGERED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back