Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The legacy of Joseph McCarthy lives on

3526543_orig.jpg

Speaking of McCarthyism Newt Gingrich wants new House Un-American Activities Committee - CNNPolitics.com

Millennials suck...useless

Life has a way of converting liberals to conservatives. This is simply the first lesson for many. My daughter is a full of liberal ideals, graduated Vandy with honors, took pride in telling me how old fashioned I was and then she got her first paycheck. Told her those tax deductions was the price of entitlement. She's resisting, but soon will be thinking straight after a few more of those grossly reduced paychecks come across her desk.

Life has a way of converting liberals to conservatives. This is simply the first lesson for many. My daughter is a full of liberal ideals, graduated Vandy with honors, took pride in telling me how old fashioned I was and then she got her first paycheck. Told her those tax deductions was the price of entitlement. She's resisting, but soon will be thinking straight after a few more of those grossly reduced paychecks come across her desk.
I am a living testament to this.

do I really need to go pull all the stupid things Obama, Clinton, Pelosi etc said in fits of rhetorhic?

You can do what you wish. This was said 4 months ago, and it wasnt said in a fit of rhetoric it was a policy proposal suggested by the person most likely to be Sec of State.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back