Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter trying to silence Trump supporters

Twitter Initiates Mass Purge Of Alt-Right Accounts | The Daily Caller

They are planning to "Milo" anyone who does not conform.

Liberals rejoice! They are one step closer to their dream world of '1984'.

9a0e84bea855b957d4d1903e1cb83a28.jpg

LOL

such salt!!!!!!!!

what happened to a good old fashioned Im sorry???

well I dont know what happened to it...

I bet in her prime she was an excellent example of the crazy:hot theory

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a great new Sargon of Akkad for those of you who are fans @Tennessy XO @Alex1939 @GoT @Big TT @Finnegan2win

I, sadly, do not think this is the end of Social Justice. There are some interesting points made. That the Democrats could end up like the UK Labour Party and being pulled to the radical left as a backlash to Hillary.

I like the part at 8:03 where he pounds the table. You can tell that a lot of the stuff he is saying is just way over most SJW's heads and proves what they say is complete BS.

I like the part at 8:03 where he pounds the table. You can tell that a lot of the stuff he is saying is just way over most SJW's heads and proves what they say is complete BS.

I was thinking of tagging some of the SJWs here to listen. But then I remembered from an interaction earlier that they do not want to know.

I had to look up 'classical liberalism' Hell I love me some Hayek!

GoT is a Classical Liberal!

who knew. But I promise I wont be bragging - LOL

This is a great new Sargon of Akkad for those of you who are fans @Tennessy XO @Alex1939 @GoT @Big TT @Finnegan2win

I, sadly, do not think this is the end of Social Justice. There are some interesting points made. That the Democrats could end up like the UK Labour Party and being pulled to the radical left as a backlash to Hillary.

At the 37 min moment the pièces de résistance

"Women have rejected your ideology, you have FAILED them. More than half of white women voted for Trump over Clinton."

@Fry you will like this part, he is talking about women rejecting modern third wave feminism

At the 37 min moment the pièces de résistance

"Women have rejected your ideology, you have FAILED them. More than half of white women voted for Trump over Clinton."

@Fry you will like this part, he is talking about women rejecting modern third wave feminism

I love how he thinks only white women matter in the voting. Women in general voted for CLinton, but since a lot of them werent white I guess they dont matter. 54% of women voted for Clinton, only 42% for Trump. So no, women didnt reject the ideology unless only white women matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back