Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if it got him elected (and psst, read the article, he says he doesnt know either), but it certainly shows how Trump supporters believe anything they read. We have this guy, and also the Macedonian teenagers now who have both admitting creating fake news stories that Trump supporters would spread all over facebook. I would be humiliated if I realized that Macedonian teenagers could dupe me that easily, but somehow I imagine Trump supporters are going to continue running with it all.
TRUMP RULES

1. Trump asked for a security clearance for his kids
  2. Transition team in "Disarray"

Neither of these have been debunked, and no Donald tweeting about does not debunk them. And with regards to his transition team is obviously a matter of opinion as to what constitutes "disarray". Surely you aren't denying several people have quit and/or been fired are you?

Again, says the guy that was just completely manipulated by a kn0w-nothing salesman...
IMG_8450.jpg

BUTTHURT

I dont know if it got him elected (and psst, read the article, he says he doesnt know either), but it certainly shows how Trump supporters believe anything they read. We have this guy, and also the Macedonian teenagers now who have both admitting creating fake news stories that Trump supporters would spread all over facebook. I would be humiliated if I realized that Macedonian teenagers could dupe me that easily, but somehow I imagine Trump supporters are going to continue running with it all.
LOL

dude you humiliate yourself every time you state an opinion

c4 headed toward the ash bin of history...

Donny just headed toward the history books....

Every American will learn about Donny in school - LOL

oh man the salt that will be mined!

The salt mining jobs that could be created is endless. Shovel ready jobs. LOL

The AP was quoting someone, the AP didn't lie unless you are saying they just made the quote up? And are you denying the FBI statistics? And you realize that Trump just hired Breitbarts top guy in his administration don't you? And you think they are an unbiased source?

From what I have seen most, if not all, of the post election violence has been by anti-Trump people. While most, if not all, of the victims of violence have been Trump supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back