Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like you know. The discrimination lawsuits he dealt with?

Or the time he said Native Americans "don't look indian" to him?

Or the time he was racist toward Japanese in the 80s.

Or the time he was so adamant about the Central Park Five being guilty (update- they're not... though Trump STILL thinks, despite DNA evidence- that they are. Because not only is Trump racist as sh**- he's also an idiot).

Or the time when he said he didn't like black men counting his money- only little Jew folk.

Or when he was racist/xenophobic toward Muslims trying to build a Mosque...

Basically- if you're going to communicate through memes?... Get better memes.

Or the time he was so adamant about the Central Park Five being guilty (update- they're not... though Trump STILL thinks, despite DNA evidence- that they are. Because not only is Trump racist as sh**- he's also an idiot).

Or the time when he said he didn't like black men counting his money- only little Jew folk.

TRUMP until 2024...DUNCE=FAILED ACTOR

Deuce - Getting paid every week for acting.

And being invited to speak at social events against prejudice.

What are you doing? Oh. Riding a bike and being a terrible influence on kids.

Well, what they can't understand is that the uneducated in America are only growing. The angry white dip**** is a common thing.... and they vote.

As opposed to a more level-headed intelligent being that does things like says "well, my vote doesn't count anyway..."

Though bashing the left for thinking the election was rigged when the right was already crying (including baby Trump himself) about it being rigged before election results (and now magically it isn't... imagine that)... is kind of funny.

The left (including myself) underestimated the amount of stupidity in the US. So did the middle. No one thought Trump had a chance so no one tried defending that possibility.

But alas... here we are with a mental toddler as Pres. It's our fault.
do you even read your insane :bs:

system is rigged, just ask a BS supporter

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

LOL

the salt mining was yuge in this post

yeah something tells me you spread more :bs: than a John Deere all purpose manure spreader

430078_spreader_762x458.jpg

LINKS....OR IT ISN"T happening DUNCE....so dunce after failing at acting is going the barry/jimmy route...community organizer...LMAO....you are a fu(king JOKE...TRUMP until 2024

What many fail to understand is the difference between racists and prejudiced. I can be very prejudiced against anyone that commits a crime and acts unlawfully, but that doesn't mean I am racist. But if the people that are committing those crimes happen to be a high percentage of a certain race, then that would be an assumption some would make.

Rain is water, but water isn't rain.

What many fail to understand is the difference between racists and prejudiced. I can be very prejudiced against anyone that commits a crime and acts unlawfully, but that doesn't mean I am racist. But if the people that are committing those crimes happen to be a high percentage of a certain race, then that would be an assumption some would make.

Rain is water, but water isn't rain.
There you go..logic/dunce....oil/water....LOL

Well, what they can't understand is that the uneducated in America are only growing. The angry white dip**** is a common thing.... and they vote.

As opposed to a more level-headed intelligent being that does things like says "well, my vote doesn't count anyway..."

Though bashing the left for thinking the election was rigged when the right was already crying (including baby Trump himself) about it being rigged before election results (and now magically it isn't... imagine that)... is kind of funny.

The left (including myself) underestimated the amount of stupidity in the US. So did the middle. No one thought Trump had a chance so no one tried defending that possibility.

But alas... here we are with a mental toddler as Pres. It's our fault.

Progressives do have to work on winning Americans over, I think you are on the right track though. You just need to do more of it and yell louder, soon people will come around.

The strategy of calling those that disagree with you:
  • Racist
  • Stupid, ignorant, uneducated, etc -- it is important to be as insulting as possible here
  • Homophobic
  • Misogynistic
  • "Rednecks"
This strategy is bound to work. Keep it up and people will be flocking to the progressive side like crazy! I mean, it would work on you right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back