Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmmfao

You people are the most gullible I've ever encountered.

Ban on lobbyists... as he surrounds himself with them immediately.

Combat cyber attacks... after encouraging them.

Jesus.
I thought you did not believe ....

anyways you should understand that yet again you are totally wrong

carry on being an obnoxious hipster know nothing hate America first bigot

I thought you did not believe ....

anyways you should understand that yet again you are totally wrong

carry on being an obnoxious hipster know nothing hate America first bigot
Don't forget how fat he is getting as he ages...getting harder and harder to squeeze into those girl jeans. Dunce...what a fu(k up. LMAO

screen-shot-2016-11-22-at-12-47-37-pm.png

Wow - Racists on CNN Sink to New Low...

Apparently its okay for liberal white men to use the N word on CNN

Host tries to save face at the end.

Disgusting.

are-jews-people-618x312.png

Is CNN just trying to fail on purpose now? WTF?

This happened in the past 24 hours as well.

I guess if the race baiting BS isn't working... they must think ramping it up will help them get more viewers.

Wow - Racists on CNN Sink to New Low...

Apparently its okay for liberal white men to use the N word on CNN

Host tries to save face at the end.

Disgusting.

Whoever that idiot was on there is the problem with with fake news we have right now. people will believe the lies this guy tells, that Trump asked people to make a Nazi salute at a rally and that Steve Bannon uses the n word on a regular bases.

Also, CNN cut that to save that fool from making the anti trump crowd look even worse. it was not about the NFL word otherwise they would have kept the black guy on and talked to him.

Whoever that idiot was on there is the problem with with fake news we have right now. people will believe the lies this guy tells, that Trump asked people to make a Nazi salute at a rally and that Steve Bannon uses the n word on a regular bases.

Also, CNN cut that to save that fool from making the anti trump crowd look even worse. it was not about the NFL word otherwise they would have kept the black guy on and talked to him.

I believe they said he writes for CNN.com

How does this guy still have a job?

Time to email CNN

I believe they said he writes for CNN.com

How does this guy still have a job?

Time to email CNN

I'll be getting on the Twitter to start spreading, I am sue I am not the only one. this guy will be fired soon and he will issue a statement that contains the phrases "anyone who knows me" and "I am sorry if anyone was offended".

I'll be getting on the Twitter to start spreading, I am sue I am not the only one. this guy will be fired soon and he will issue a statement that contains the phrases "anyone who knows me" and "I am sorry if anyone was offended".

I've already hit up their contact form. I told them that anytime I see a TV on CNN in public, I am going to ask the staff to change it. I wouldn't want to risk hearing the N word in public...

CNN hits new low. Wow

CNN employs white people who use the N word on air... and people actually listen to this guy and give him credibility. Just wow

I've already hit up their contact form. I told them that anytime I see a TV on CNN in public, I am going to ask the staff to change it. I wouldn't want to risk hearing the N word in public...

CNN hits new low. Wow

CNN employs white people who use the N word on air... and people actually listen to this guy and give him credibility. Just wow

And he was flat out lying, lies so bad a CNN anchor even had to call him on one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back