Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

One day, wikileaks will give us emails that a lot of these people are paid under the table as agent provocateurs. 99%+ of America doesn't feel this way at all.

I've posted numerous examples of "White nationalist" groups being infiltrated. They all have handlers

Neo-Nazi motorcycle gang St. Cloud: Undercover agents create racist gang to lure in neo-Nazis - tribunedigital-orlandosentinel

Records show feds used ultra-right radio host for years - News - NorthJersey.com

One day, wikileaks will give us emails that a lot of these people are paid under the table as agent provocateurs. 99%+ of America doesn't feel this way at all.

I've posted numerous examples of "White nationalist" groups being infiltrated. They all have handlers

Neo-Nazi motorcycle gang St. Cloud: Undercover agents create racist gang to lure in neo-Nazis - tribunedigital-orlandosentinel

Records show feds used ultra-right radio host for years - News - NorthJersey.com

Look up the group "Heritage Front"

Anyway, I had never even heard of this guy before the establishment media started giving him so much attention:

Check out @PrisonPlanet's Tweet:

Look up the group "Heritage Front"

Anyway, I had never even heard of this guy before the establishment media started giving him so much attention:

Check out @PrisonPlanet's Tweet:

I think they've learned their lesson trying to demonize Alex Jones... so they are going for random people. I haven't heard of any of these people they are bringing up. I could personally give 2 shits about Breitbart although they do have some good pieces time to time.

Everytime they try to throw Infowars under the bus, it backfires their traffic goes through the roof.

Piers Morgan's highest rated individual TV show ever:

The worst thing Hillary ever did was bring up Alex Jones by name. Record traffic to infowars.com that day.

But these clowns CNN keeps talking about? They're nobodies.

You can click on the Politics section on Bovada and find that you can get 500/1 odds on Vince McMahon being president in 2020

Could you imagine Vince going D just because he could win the nomination. Then again, Trumps already beat McMahon once in the WWE.

Dopey elizabeth is 8/1
The Rock and Mark Cuban are 100/1

Somehow I could see Mark Cuban trying for the D nomination and it being a battle of the billionaires.

Michelle Obama is 14/1 odds ----- Really?

I think they've learned their lesson trying to demonize Alex Jones... so they are going for random people. I haven't heard of any of these people they are bringing up. I could personally give 2 ***** about Breitbart although they do have some good pieces time to time.

Everytime they try to throw Infowars under the bus, it backfires their traffic goes through the roof.

Piers Morgan's highest rated individual TV show ever:

The worst thing Hillary ever did was bring up Alex Jones by name. Record traffic to infowars.com that day.

But these clowns CNN keeps talking about? They're nobodies.

I
You can click on the Politics section on Bovada and find that you can get 500/1 odds on Vince McMahon being president in 2020

Could you imagine Vince going D just because he could win the nomination. Then again, Trumps already beat McMahon once in the WWE.

Dopey elizabeth is 8/1
The Rock and Mark Cuban are 100/1

Somehow I could see Mark Cuban trying for the D nomination and it being a battle of the billionaires.

Michelle Obama is 14/1 odds ----- Really?

No need to make Michelle odds too high. plenty of dems foolish enough to think she will run.

Whats funny is C4 will have to request a recount by this weekend if I remember correctly lol.

Well if it is true, and this was the contingency all along to claim Russian hackers, then Trump was genius with all the "Rigged election talk". As he baited Obama into saying that a rigged election is ridiculous which now he can throw back at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back