Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just hate her because she is an immigrant.

Anyway, I may sure Melania will be fine without their fashion help

hqdefault.jpg

I was thinking... how nice is Gary Johnson's life?

Sit around... get really high for 4 years... talk about becoming president, get tons of donations to spite trump and hillary.... look like a moron on TV... continue to count your cash and continue to keep getting high.

And people tell me the American Dream is dead.

Sit around... get really high for 4 years... talk about becoming president, get tons of donations to spite trump and hillary.... look like a moron on TV... continue to count your cash and continue to keep getting high.

It's not "his cash". Campaign money isnt for personal use.

How about Jill Stein getting rich off this recount scam

How about Jill Stein getting rich off this recount scam

How is it a scam? Trump himself says there were over 3 million illegal votes and that he really won the popular vote too. He of course provides no evidence of this and it isnt true, but if one really believes this, then we actually need a nation wide recount yes? If not, then our democracy has no more sanctity.

Of course I am not really big on these recounts, but I find it funny that the people who have been saying the election has been rigged for months, and even after Trump won are still essentially saying it is rigged, are against recounts to insure it was tabulated correctly.

How is it a scam? Trump himself says there were over 3 million illegal votes and that he really won the popular vote too. He of course provides no evidence of this and it isnt true, but if one really believes this, then we actually need a nation wide recount yes? If not, then our democracy has no more sanctity.

Of course I am not really big on these recounts, but I find it funny that the people who have been saying the election has been rigged for months, and even after Trump won are still essentially saying it is rigged, are against recounts to insure it was tabulated correctly.

The 3 million illegal votes were in California, not the three states kooky Jill wants recounts in. It is a scam.

Scam:
  • She is asking for donations for WAY more money than she needs for the recount
  • She mentions hacking as the reason for the recount ando an article where "computer security experts" said there was "Evidence of hacking"
  • There was no evidence of hacking though. All they said was that Hilary did slightly worse in Wisconsin counties where machines were used than counties where paper was used. That is the ONLY concern
  • Except, in Wisconsin rural areas use machines and cities use paper. Demographics explain the difference
  • There was only concern in Wisconsin so why is she asking for money for recounts in Pennsylvania and Michigan too?

She is running a scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back