Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it a scam? Trump himself says there were over 3 million illegal votes and that he really won the popular vote too. He of course provides no evidence of this and it isnt true, but if one really believes this, then we actually need a nation wide recount yes? If not, then our democracy has no more sanctity.

Of course I am not really big on these recounts, but I find it funny that the people who have been saying the election has been rigged for months, and even after Trump won are still essentially saying it is rigged, are against recounts to insure it was tabulated correctly.
I want voter ID's....that will solve most issues...yet you are against it...YOU LOST>

The 3 million illegal votes were in California, not the three states kooky Jill wants recounts in. It is a scam.

Scam:
  • She is asking for donations for WAY more money than she needs for the recount
  • She mentions hacking as the reason for the recount ando an article where "computer security experts" said there was "Evidence of hacking"
  • There was no evidence of hacking though. All they said was that Hilary did slightly worse in Wisconsin counties where machines were used than counties where paper was used. That is the ONLY concern
  • Except, in Wisconsin rural areas use machines and cities use paper. Demographics explain the difference
  • There was only concern in Wisconsin so why is she asking for money for recounts in Pennsylvania and Michigan too?

She is running a scam
Trump tweeted (then deleted) that there was voter fraud in several states, not just California. There is also no evidence of it in California either but I know you believe everything Alex Jones says (and yes, Trump got this directly from Alex Jones).

And recounts in states with extremely close races is pretty common. Again, I don't expect this to change anything, but it is amazing to me the very people who said the system was rigged all along are now against showing that it wasn't actually rigged.

Trump tweeted (then deleted) that there was voter fraud in several states, not just California. There is also no evidence of it in California either but I know you believe everything Alex Jones says (and yes, Trump got this directly from Alex Jones).

And recounts in states with extremely close races is pretty common. Again, I don't expect this to change anything, but it is amazing to me the very people who said the system was rigged all along are now against showing that it wasn't actually rigged.

Why is she raising more than twice the money she needs?

Why did she say there were hacking concerns in three states when it was only one?

It is a scam

Why is she raising more than twice the money she needs?

Why did she say there were hacking concerns in three states when it was only one?

It is a scam

"If we raise more than what’s needed, the surplus will also go toward election integrity efforts and to promote voting system reform."

It is right on her website. And secondly, the cost a state requires to for a recount isn't the entire cost. There are also attorney fees involved. SHe hasn't raised twice the amount she needs as you say.

"If we raise more than what’s needed, the surplus will also go toward election integrity efforts and to promote voting system reform."

It is right on her website. And secondly, the cost a state requires to for a recount isn't the entire cost. There are also attorney fees involved. SHe hasn't raised twice the amount she needs as you say.

you LOST!

Donald Trump, the 45th President of the United States of America!

Make America Great Again! #MAGA

She moved the goal. It was first $2.5 million, then it was $4.5 million, now it is $7 million.

Attorney fees? Is she hiring the ghost of Johnny Cochran to manage this? How in the world does she need that much money?

It is a scam

Last edited by a moderator:
State law in Pennsylvania makes a recount functionally impossible:

Pennsylvania recount effort faces steep hurdles

Trump won Pennsylvania by 60,000 votes. You think there is a chance they were that wrong? By 60,000 votes?

Hillary cannot win without overturning all three states.

Jill $tein is running a scam.

I don't know that it is about Hillary winning. Jill Stein is far from a supporter of Hillary. I think it is trying to insure that our elections are still on the up and up. And before you dismiss that, Trump was the one saying for months that they aren't and is still saying it today. Now again, I highly doubt much changes if they do have the recounts as I am not a conspiracy theorist like Donald Trump and Alex Jones and some of you guys, and I haven't seen or read anything credible that would make me think the vote ia wrong. But if their is legal authority to have them, then what does it really hurt?

I don't know that it is about Hillary winning. Jill Stein is far from a supporter of Hillary. I think it is trying to insure that our elections are still on the up and up. And before you dismiss that, Trump was the one saying for months that they aren't and is still saying it today. Now again, I highly doubt much changes if they do have the recounts as I am not a conspiracy theorist like Donald Trump and Alex Jones and some of you guys, and I haven't seen or read anything credible that would make me think the vote ia wrong. But if their is legal authority to have them, then what does it really hurt?

I can see wanting to make sure elections are on the up and up with ID not being required to vote. Still though, why raise so much money if there is ZERO chance of overturning the election? And why is she raising so much money.

It is a scam

hillary-death-575x301.jpg

I can see wanting to make sure elections are on the up and up with ID not being required to vote. Still though, why raise so much money if there is ZERO chance of overturning the election? And why is she raising so much money.

It is a scam

hillary-death-575x301.jpg

I literally just told you why, did you not read my post at all?

I literally just told you why, did you not read my post at all?

I saw what you wrote. Does not explain why she is raising more than twice the money she needs. And if this is just about making sure the results are correct then why is she only asking for recounts in states that Trump won?

I saw what you wrote. Does not explain why she is raising more than twice the money she needs. And if this is just about making sure the results are correct then why is she only asking for recounts in states that Trump won?

And I explained that to you in an earlier post. You don't know how much it is going to costs with regards to lawyers and such until it is actually done. And, she said what she would do with any left over money.

And she is having recounts in places she seems to think something was up and that were all close states, it isn't that difficult to understand. You can argue with her all you want, but none of it is really that unreasonable.

Just curious. since you are so against this, what do you think about the governor of NC who is demanding a recount?

And I explained that to you in an earlier post. You don't know how much it is going to costs with regards to lawyers and such until it is actually done. And, she said what she would do with any left over money.

And she is having recounts in places she seems to think something was up and that were all close states, it isn't that difficult to understand. You can argue with her all you want, but none of it is really that unreasonable.

Just curious. since you are so against this, what do you think about the governor of NC who is demanding a recount?

That is an insane amount of money for legal fees. And the money left over is going to "Voting integrity", what does that even mean? How is that money going to help anything? It is a very vague statement.

You have also ignored the fact that there is no reason to suspect there was anything wrong with the voting machines and that doubt was only cast on machines in Wisconsin based on voting patterns which can be easily explained by demographics. And she is raising money for recounts in Wisconsin and two other states.

The NC thing? Do not know much about it, looks like another waste of time though I do not know of anyone trying to run a scam off it.

That is an insane amount of money for legal fees. And the money left over is going to "Voting integrity", what does that even mean? How is that money going to help anything? It is a very vague statement.

You have also ignored the fact that there is no reason to suspect there was anything wrong with the voting machines and that doubt was only cast on machines in Wisconsin based on voting patterns which can be easily explained by demographics. And she is raising money for recounts in Wisconsin and two other states.

The NC thing? Do not know much about it, looks like another waste of time though I do not know of anyone trying to run a scam off it.

I don't understand why you are so against it. Nobody is being forced to donate money. There have been recounts before, it isn't that uncommon, and it likely wont change anything. As long as she is following the law when doing so, why are you so upset about it? And she obviously disagrees about the evidence, and thinks there is at least enough reason to have a recount. It might change on January 20 but as of now we do still have rights, and if she is within her rights then I say more power to her.

As far as North Carolina goes, if you don't think someone trying to regain his seat as governor after getting beat pretty convincing is a scam or certainly an abuse if power then not sure what to tell ya.

I don't understand why you are so against it. Nobody is being forced to donate money. There have been recounts before, it isn't that uncommon, and it likely wont change anything. As long as she is following the law when doing so, why are you so upset about it? And she obviously disagrees about the evidence, and thinks there is at least enough reason to have a recount. It might change on January 20 but as of now we do still have rights, and if she is within her rights then I say more power to her.

As far as North Carolina goes, if you don't think someone trying to regain his seat as governor after getting beat pretty convincing is a scam or certainly an abuse if power then not sure what to tell ya.

I am not supporting the NC guy,

And no one was forced to invest with Bernie Madoff either, you saying he was not a scammer?

I am not supporting the NC guy,

And no one was forced to invest with Bernie Madoff either, you saying he was not a scammer?

Of course he was, but Jill Stein has done nothing remotely similar to Bernie Madoff, you are simply projecting with no evidence what so ever to back up your claims. She hasn't broken any laws and you have no evidence indicating otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back