Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you think I am the only one with this concern lol

And you do realize most countries require ID to vote: Voter ID: Other Countries Require It | National Review

So what would have stopped me from going to Michigan and spending all of November 8th going around and voting like crazy?

*Disclaimer: At no time has The Hammer ever thought of going to the United States to vote illegally. The question above is a rhetorical one.

Of course you aren't the only one with that concern, never said you were. I simply said a lot of people don't have that concern and you are not the end all be all on this matter which is what you seem to be implying.

Michigan has non-strict ID laws, meaning you don't necessarily have to have a photo ID, but you do need something that shows your address, or the poll worker has to vouch for you. Plus, you realize you have to be registered right? If you just show up at a poll and give them your name, and you aren't on the list, then you would likely have to vote with a provisional that would never get counted, which would make it pointless to vote all over Michigan.

Of course you aren't the only one with that concern, never said you were. I simply said a lot of people don't have that concern and you are not the end all be all on this matter which is what you seem to be implying.

Michigan has non-strict ID laws, meaning you don't necessarily have to have a photo ID, but you do need something that shows your address, or the poll worker has to vouch for you. Plus, you realize you have to be registered right? If you just show up at a poll and give them your name, and you aren't on the list, then you would likely have to vote with a provisional that would never get counted, which would make it pointless to vote all over Michigan.

Identity theft, I say I am someone else who is on the list ;)

Good to hear Michigan does have something at least

Oh, the poll worker vouches for you...well, it's all good then...fu(king ignorant....PHOTO VOTER ID IS COMING>>>>TRUMP

Polling places post their Hours well in advance....up to the individual when they go vote....of course they could move out of the urban areas...I was literally able to walk in and walk straight to vote in early voting.

It isn't always up to the individual when they go and vote, many people have to vote around their work schedule because for some stupid reason we have our elections on Tuesdays. Secondly, posting the hours in advance doesn't do anything about long lines.
And yes tn early voting is quick and easy in my experience, but not very place is tn.

It isn't always up to the individual when they go and vote, many people have to vote around their work schedule because for some stupid reason we have our elections on Tuesdays. Secondly, posting the hours in advance doesn't do anything about long lines.
And yes tn early voting is quick and easy in my experience, but not very place is tn.
Of course it is....LOSER TALK....TRUMP

It is not complicated, look up names and addresses of adults who live in the area

Not every adult is registered to vote. You think you are just going to walk in and guess until you get one right? With the threat of being arrested their the whole time you are doing it? Yeah, I Don't think most people care that much about committing voter fraud to risk possible heavy fines and even prison.

Not every adult is registered to vote. You think you are just going to walk in and guess until you get one right? With the threat of being arrested their the whole time you are doing it? Yeah, I Don't think most people care that much about committing voter fraud to risk possible heavy fines and even prison.

Yet there have been people who have done it. Plus you have the dead voting in California, Colorado and Virginia.

Yet there have been people who have done it. Plus you have the dead voting in California, Colorado and Virginia.

Yes, people have done it and many have been caught, including a Wisconsin woman who voted twice for Trump. However, it is not, and has never been a widespread issue.

And if the dead are voting everywhere don't you think we need a nationwide audit of the vote? I would hate to think our Republic is over because of voter fraud, yet you are throwing a fit over a handful of states having recounts.

And btw, Virginia requires photo ID so apparently it doesn't stop the dead from voting by your logic.

And if the dead are voting everywhere don't you think we need a nationwide audit of the vote? I would hate to think our Republic is over because of voter fraud, yet you are throwing a fit over a handful of states having recounts.

And btw, Virginia requires photo ID so apparently it doesn't stop the dead from voting by your logic.

Would we even need an audit if all 50 states required voter ID?

He just told me one state with required photo ID has dead people voting. Obviously we need a 50 state audit yes?

I'm okay with an audit... there needs to oversight and transparency in the process though... or the audit will get rigged

If Cali says that illegals can vote but the USA says no way...

Who do you side with?

I'm okay with an audit... there needs to oversight and transparency in the process though... or the audit will get rigged

If Cali says that illegals can vote but the USA says no way...

Who do you side with?

Cali hasn't said that nor is there evidence of it. ANd no, Alex Jones saying it and Donald repeating Alex does not make it true.

The penalty for not having health insurance is $5,000 next year.

The IRS took in 1.6B in ACA penalty fees last year.

Why should I have to pay that penalty when illegal aliens do not?

How do they sign up for ACA without a SSN/Green card?

When illegals show up to the ER, tax payers have to pay for that.

According to HealthCare.gov, “undocumented immigrants aren’t eligible to buy Marketplace health coverage, or for premium tax credits and other savings on Marketplace plans.”

Why can't they just raise the premiums on registered Democrats instead?

Yes, people have done it and many have been caught, including a Wisconsin woman who voted twice for Trump. However, it is not, and has never been a widespread issue.

Sounds like there needs to be ID laws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back