Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, because rich people will have your intestests in mind. I mean, Ted Turner is the 2nd largest landowner in the country, so I guess youre ok with him dictating policy essentially, and Ted is hardly a conservative of course.
I would not have an issue with it

I care about The Constitution... I have zero idea what you call 'American ideals'

if sissified-teabois are American Ideals then no I dont care

I care about The Constitution... I have zero idea what you call 'American ideals'

if sissified-teabois are American Ideals then no I dont care

How do you care about the constitution while advocating for something that is not constituational?

I don't think anyone is trying to argue that non citizens should be able to vote, only that making it harder for citizens to vote isn't exactly democracy either.
WTF>...of course it is...as long as the rules are the same for everyone....don't make it like this minor requirements are running a gauntlet or something....libs are stupid. VOTER ID IS COMING>>>TRUMP

WTF>...of course it is...as long as the rules are the same for everyone....don't make it like this minor requirements are running a gauntlet or something....libs are stupid. VOTER ID IS COMING>>>TRUMP

Is this Wisconsin insider right?

dnc-fraud-575x253.jpg

Wisconsin republicans hellbent on finding democratic fraud in WI?

Trump tweeted (then deleted) that there was voter fraud in several states, not just California. There is also no evidence of it in California either but I know you believe everything Alex Jones says (and yes, Trump got this directly from Alex Jones).

And recounts in states with extremely close races is pretty common. Again, I don't expect this to change anything, but it is amazing to me the very people who said the system was rigged all along are now against showing that it wasn't actually rigged.
If Hillary would have won they would be demanding a triple recount of every vote in every state and calling the election rigged no matter what. Funny how that works, right?

You can't argue with the Republican debate team here. They'll just call you a libtard or donktard over and over and make no attempt at being logical human beings. If their dicks were big enough they would have "Republican" tattooed on them and whip it out and wave it about every chance they got. Instead, they come here and call everyone that doesn't agree with every word they say a stupid word of the week they found on the internet.
They're just that devoted to their "side" that nothing else matters. It's sad, really.

If Hillary would have won they would be demanding a triple recount of every vote in every state and calling the election rigged no matter what. Funny how that works, right?

You can't argue with the Republican debate team here. They'll just call you a libtard or donktard over and over and make no attempt at being logical human beings. If their dicks were big enough they would have "Republican" tattooed on them and whip it out and wave it about every chance they got. Instead, they come here and call everyone that doesn't agree with every word they say a stupid word of the week they found on the internet.
They're just that devoted to their "side" that nothing else matters. It's sad, really.
YOU LOST>>>>LMAO>>>TRUMP UNTIL 2024....LMAO>>>LOSERS SUCK MY BALLS>

Your opinion is irrelevant LMAO.

Last night on Fox they let a little inside stuff out (at least I had never heard this). They said Obama had to call Hillary and tell her it was over and to call Trump and congratulate him. Oh the irony.......

Last night on Fox they let a little inside stuff out (at least I had never heard this). They said Obama had to call Hillary and tell her it was over and to call Trump and congratulate him. Oh the irony.......

Yeah, supposedly Obama called Hillary and urged her to concede and that there are people in the Hillary campaign who are upset and think they should have held out longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back