Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
She disagrees with you on that obviously. Your views aren't the end all be all of voter integrity, you do understand this yes? And you realize thousands of people were unable to vote this year for various reasons, closing of polling stations and ID being one of them. Some people would argue that makes voting lose integrity since some areas are intentionally making it more difficult for people to vote, and I would guess that would be her view.
like the donks did to me back in 96 ....

4 machines down to 1 because that precinct voted like 80% R....

well Rs run Rutherford county now so donks can pound sand. Heck we even elected a sheriff everyone knows is a crook cause otherwise a donk would have been sheriff. Better a known crook than a stealth donktarded one

It isn't always up to the individual when they go and vote, many people have to vote around their work schedule because for some stupid reason we have our elections on Tuesdays. Secondly, posting the hours in advance doesn't do anything about long lines.
And yes tn early voting is quick and easy in my experience, but not very place is tn.

that gosh darned Constitution again

LOL

Not every adult is registered to vote. You think you are just going to walk in and guess until you get one right? With the threat of being arrested their the whole time you are doing it? Yeah, I Don't think most people care that much about committing voter fraud to risk possible heavy fines and even prison.
yeah not how it would work... give the donk working the poll the secret signal...

rabbit21.jpg

and then they point at an unused line for you to sign... take your ballot to the magic box where votes go to never be questioned again and boom president c4!

you dont live in a democracy....

And if we make it more difficult for citizens to vote I would say we dont live in a respresenative Republic either. Hell, Bannon is ok with only land owners voting, which I am sure some of you would be ok with.

Bannon dont take it to far enough

I would ONLY allow land owners to vote, but they could vote everywhere they own land and their votes would be multiplied by the value of the land.

because hobos should not be voting thats why

F those donktards RITP

I would ONLY allow land owners to vote, but they could vote everywhere they own land and their votes would be multiplied by the value of the land.

F those donktards RITP

Of course you would, bow down to the rich every chance you get.

F those donktards RITP

You kill two birds with one stone...

In this scenario, there'd be no need for lobbyists. You'd just buy land.

Fun fact, the feds own 30% of the land in the USA.

better than opening the wallet to poor idiots all the time

Yeah, because rich people will have your intestests in mind. I mean, Ted Turner is the 2nd largest landowner in the country, so I guess youre ok with him dictating policy essentially, and Ted is hardly a conservative of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back